**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Black iso store question

Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
My black iso store items were set to reset in 1 day and 2 hours. I just exchanged some T3 basic cats for the class cats. Now every item is set to reset in 8 days and 2 hours. I thought the items just reset same time every week.

So my question is do all the items in black iso store reset another full 7 days every time i make an exchange?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    It all resets after 2 weeks, and the last reset was this past Monday so there is another week left
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Thanks, i coulda swore it said 1 day but, maybe it was 8 the whole time. It reset after 1 week the first time for me. This summoner sigil is not all it’s cracked up to be. But i think i knew that before i even got it.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The timer is on a set schedule, it resets at the same time for everyone’s, this means that if you renew it the day before the reset you can use it that day and then immediately the next day, then have to wait 2 weeks
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Ok, my fault for not knowing all the fine print. This kabaming was self inflicted it appears.
  • Thanks for the help on this, Lormif! Closing this down since we got answers here!
This discussion has been closed.