**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 4 100%

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
I am doing act 4 100% no matter what, the rewards will be great for my captain marvel. (Also I’m competing against my friend).

Does anybody have any top tips for completing it (other than don’t do it) roster is attached below

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'm a couple paths away from completely exploring Act 4 myself. The only things you'll have to worry about are probably a 1% per-second healing Magneto in... 4.2.4... I... think? I can find out for sure and get back to you. That duped AA will shut him down though. 4.3 Starburst will be annoying, but nothing that roster can't handle. 4.3.6 Venom might be annoying.
    Do you have a duped Ronan, even as a 3 star? If so, you can stun-lock that Venom the whole fight. If not, I see no other counters in your roster, but it'll be fine as long as you've got skill. 4.4.6 is the only other quest you might have a problem with, but again, with some skill, you'll be fine. In all honesty, that AA will shred through all of this. Really jealous of him.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Duped AA will own 80 percent of it

You can ride him all the way to the collector
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

I'm a couple paths away from completely exploring Act 4 myself. The only things you'll have to worry about are probably a 1% per-second healing Magneto in... 4.2.4... I... think? I can find out for sure and get back to you. That duped AA will shut him down though. 4.3 Starburst will be annoying, but nothing that roster can't handle. 4.3.6 Venom might be annoying.
    Do you have a duped Ronan, even as a 3 star? If so, you can stun-lock that Venom the whole fight. If not, I see no other counters in your roster, but it'll be fine as long as you've got skill. 4.4.6 is the only other quest you might have a problem with, but again, with some skill, you'll be fine. In all honesty, that AA will shred through all of this. Really jealous of him.

No I don’t have a Ronan but I tried the fight with 4* Loki and he got through it easy in 1/2 attempts
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I don't really remember how I countered Magneto, probably AA(He is the best for 90% content in act 4), he is best for venom in 4.3.6, you should take that guy straight up to r4(atleast r3) if possible
    Your captain america(iw) is also gonna be extremely helpful to you, use him well with synergies(tech & science champs & despair mastery will reverse healing effects)
    Medusa & captain marvel(movie) are super effective. Human torch is also a great champion especially against mystics.
    Act 4 exploration is just a repetitive grind and will cost a lot of energy refills
    Tip: Keep using 40% & 50% XP boosts when running act 4 100%, this will take you very high in your summoner level.

This was all i could type, you can always ask me or anyone for that matter whenever you feel stuck at a particular opponent or node
  • JVoorheesJVoorhees Posts: 48
    I'd go w/Cap Beardo, Cap Sparkles, Nick Fury, AA & last one (anyone)...they'll make light work of Act 4.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Agree with all of the above
    Act four isn't super hard and with some skill and your roster, it'll be easy