**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Major functionality of game

Anyone else having major problems with the game. I experience lag on most incoming heavy attacks, frame drop/freeze on many fights. Mid combo attacker stops and stands there, nick fury decoy failed to show up in a fight today. Is anyone else having any problems?

Comments

• Options
    dsdsdsds Posts: 20
    And here I thought it's only me.im a average player whom do not have t3 5* or r5 4* for now so it's fights like in doom invasion master difficulty I have to play without being hit so it's pretty important for me but bcz of it I have to play double many time
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Also when I'm next to the defender and they use a heavy, it takes me two swipes for my champion to do anything. On the first swipe, my champ doesn't do anything
  • Options
    TH3_STONETH3_STONE Posts: 56
    Yes i have broken controls the same .
  • Options
    Str8crazyStr8crazy Posts: 53
    Well im glad its not just me! I hope it gets rectified soon so we can enjoy the game as intended. Good luck and try not to rage quit as some ppl have considered.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear you're having performance issues with the game. Please head over to the proper thread below and fill out our provided template so we can investigate these issues further! Thank you in advance.

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.