**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first 6 star ( kingpin ) any good ?

issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

Any good ?

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    He was my first as well, he’s not terrible and there are definitely worse things you could’ve pulled. I usually throw mine on defense and he gets a few kills sometimes.

Playing him offensively use SP3s to build rage stacks (I don’t think it’s actually called that) you get two per SP3 and just smack the opponent when you got a few stack built up, but don’t go more than 6 or it will reset

Congrats on your first 6* hope you find use out of him!
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    myPUNCAKE said:

He was my first as well, he’s not terrible and there are definitely worse things you could’ve pulled. I usually throw mine on defense and he gets a few kills sometimes.

Playing him offensively use SP3s to build rage stacks (I don’t think it’s actually called that) you get two per SP3 and just smack the opponent when you got a few stack built up, but don’t go more than 6 or it will reset

Congrats on your first 6* hope you find use out of him!

Yeah he's not terrible way better then deadpool x force and cyclops thanks for the tips tho will do my best to get some uses out of him .
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s not terrible, not great either though, he hits fairly hard in a matchup with evade or that puts debuffs in you, and he’s a solid option for invisible woman
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    You can have a lot of fun with him in variant 2, theres even a map just for him

Use the Mr Sinister synergy. There's a vid on youtube of Dorky Dave demonstrating the synergy. He's ok. Could have been a Daredevil.

yeah i have a 4 star mr sinister so thats a really good thing
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    He's alright. Not the best but not the worst

Still better than the two beside him.
    And Id use Kingpin more than my **** Moon Knight.

yeah but idk about cap ww2

He's alright. Not the best but not the worst

true
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    He's criminally underrated.

(See what I did there?)

It's a level up day today; so take him to 1/25, then spend the next few days trying him out in the Fantastic/Doom quests.

He's the perfect champ for some of the quest bosses; especially Annihilus, Invisible Woman and Mr Fantastic; and even Thing thanks to decent AAR on his SP1, plus a 40% Weakness effect, plus decent DoT.

He's criminally underrated.

(See what I did there?)

It's a level up day today; so take him to 1/25, then spend the next few days trying him out in the Fantastic/Doom quests.

He's the perfect champ for some of the quest bosses; especially Annihilus, Invisible Woman and Mr Fantastic; and even Thing thanks to decent AAR on his SP1, plus a 40% Weakness effect, plus decent DoT.

cool yes planning to take him up he may come useful for me