**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fantastic Family Community Milestones Event - Final Fight Count: 1,162,760,840

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    MCOC Team said:

Fantastic Family and Foes Solo Objectives

To encourage you to take on more fights and help each other reach those later Milestones, we’re also introducing Fantastic Family and Foes Solo Objectives! Defeat Villains, Heroes, and Mercenaries in Quests, Arenas, Dungeons, or Duels to collect the unique Fire, Earth, Wind, Water, Light, Dark, and Unified Crystals from our first Fantastic 4 Event in January 2019, and more!

Your chance to join together and create the new Fantastic Family awaits!

Hooooooly s**t, it Really looked like it was going to roll over to Phoenix so my reaction was delayed as he'll!

(From the Mercenary Fights Objective's Legendary Crystal)
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Theshark1 said:

The event is trash. These are things we should already have in game. Everyone band together in a community event that gives you absolutely nothing you want

They are giving things I have expiring in trash :D
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    Is there an ultimate goal here or is the best thing about the event is the boost calendar? I would like to see crystal shards, gold, revives and more gold added to community event rewards lol
  • NorsewarriorNorsewarrior Posts: 67
    It's the gold I'm personally struggling with. Dont have the CONVERSION BADGE yet. Gold Arena...HERE I COME!
  • @Kabam Miike what’s the current total, Chief? I’m excited for those dungeon days 😁
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I know it's too late to be discussing it now, but what's the point of transmute lv1 solo alliance revives when it doesn't even exist in the game lol.
  • Arsenal33Arsenal33 Posts: 99
    I love the idea of a community wide event. What about a milestone reward of double gold week? Another could be to unlock the arena that was available last year for the 5* where we needed to use 2* champs (unless you were already planning on making that an annual December thing). Reopening the features items sale would be nice as well, (with an added discount to this items on completion of another milestone).

Just some ideas of ways to improve the community event without giving everyone free shards.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I thought there would be an update on fight count yesterday
  • They said they would update every Wed and Friday (at a minimum). Note, even though Title of this post has an updated Date showing last Wed, the points amount appear to have been from last Friday (as seen on the bottom of the original post on page 1, and according to how often they said they would update).

*Would be nice though if there was a Mon update as well so 5 day’s don’t go by between Fri and Wed.
  • Megavok said:

I thought there would be an update on fight count yesterday

They said they would try, but apparently the hamster in the Splunk cage got tired.
  • ODEKAODEKA Posts: 59
    Its pretty nice, considering they don't have to do that. Boosts are very welcome I would say. We just gotta raise the fight number higher for the next level guys!
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    We need in game updates twice a week in addition to when a milestone is reached. Also would be helpful if we had a tracker of some sorts. As it stands right now, majority of the players do not even know about this event.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    We haven't been updated on our fight count in five days. I think the community event is a cool idea, but the community has no idea how far we are. I'm excited about the Dungeon Days milestone and would like to see how close we are to it. I'm hoping it starts at the beginning of the next 3 day dungeon period.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Bocksarox said:

We haven't been updated on our fight count in five days. I think the community event is a cool idea, but the community has no idea how far we are. I'm excited about the Dungeon Days milestone and would like to see how close we are to it. I'm hoping it starts at the beginning of the next 3 day dungeon period.

I almost guarantee it will. We’re surely at the 600m count now after a week of playing
  • Bocksarox said:

We haven't been updated on our fight count in five days. I think the community event is a cool idea, but the community has no idea how far we are.

This does seem weird to me. There's virtually no development resources put into this "event" - no counter, no anything in the game to inform people the event is even happening, just an in-game email. This suggests me that this event is not being driven as a development project, and more of a community or marketing thing from the outside of direct development.

And yet I also don't see huge involvement from either marketing or community either. If either of those groups really wanted this thing, I would think someone from either camp would be making it a priority to keep this thing going. Instead it is just sort of "happening."

I don't mean to suggest that the various developers and other people don't have other things to do. But if I was in charge of this thing, I would make it a point to keep the event in the minds of the players every single day. It takes so little time to do that really, it is genuinely odd that this isn't happening. I kinda feel like I'm more interested in how much progress is being made than Kabam is.
  • Jestress said:

My guess is that the counter means next to nothing and all of these "rewards'" were pre-determined to come out anyways. I find it strange that the dungeon days "reward" lines up perfectly with the end of the month when dungeons are running. They just took the average number of fights per day and spaced out the events to land on an appropriate day. And perhaps that's why they're not concerned with updating the counter. Maybe I'm crazy.

Well, of course they know what the average # of fights per day are in the game. And of course they would NOT have put the Dungeon Day’s to be one of the very early milestones that would obviously be hit well in advance of dungeons even taking place.

• Jestress said:

DNA3000 said:

Bocksarox said:

We haven't been updated on our fight count in five days. I think the community event is a cool idea, but the community has no idea how far we are.

This does seem weird to me. There's virtually no development resources put into this "event" - no counter, no anything in the game to inform people the event is even happening, just an in-game email. This suggests me that this event is not being driven as a development project, and more of a community or marketing thing from the outside of direct development.

And yet I also don't see huge involvement from either marketing or community either. If either of those groups really wanted this thing, I would think someone from either camp would be making it a priority to keep this thing going. Instead it is just sort of "happening."

I don't mean to suggest that the various developers and other people don't have other things to do. But if I was in charge of this thing, I would make it a point to keep the event in the minds of the players every single day. It takes so little time to do that really, it is genuinely odd that this isn't happening. I kinda feel like I'm more interested in how much progress is being made than Kabam is.
    My guess is that the counter means next to nothing and all of these "rewards'" were pre-determined to come out anyways. I find it strange that the dungeon days "reward" lines up perfectly with the end of the month when dungeons are running. They just took the average number of fights per day and spaced out the events to land on an appropriate day. And perhaps that's why they're not concerned with updating the counter. Maybe I'm crazy.
    Maybe, but someone had to dream up the idea of the counter in the first place, as in, we should tell the players there's a counter, and send out emails when we hit the count. Did that guy get eaten by a shark?

I guess my question is why say there's a counter, and then make it mostly invisible? If you don't want to update the counter, just eliminate the counter. If you want a counter, assign someone to continuously update it. But why say there's a counter, and then decide it isn't a priority to actually tell anyone what it says?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

DNA3000 said:

Bocksarox said:

This ☝️☝️
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    it's been 6 days since the last update, can we get the numbers please
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Jestress said:

DNA3000 said:

Bocksarox said:

@Jestress said it best. The counter doesn't matter and we will get these rewards whenever Kabam decides they want to give them to us.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Hey Everybody!

Sorry for the late update. We've been pretty busy the last few days. I do have some numbers for you!

As of 6am PST this morning, we have hit 312,927,023 Fights!

How many fights are we at now?
  • GOLBGOLB Posts: 57
    How is that true when on the 13 we had 382501844 fights