**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Umm the AQ Modifiers still say "Coming Soon"

1235»

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Any word on whether alliances who were charged for the first aq map will be reimbursed? I realize this is secondary to solving and compensating for lost modifier opportunity as it will skew the results for the whole AQ cycle. This will be the second AQ series/cycle our alliance has lost out on our full potential (first was we lost prestige and map rewards during the outage, second we missed day 1 modifiers). Still haven't heard much on the fact that alliances were charged resources for a map that was supposed to be free.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Any word on whether alliances who were charged for the first aq map will be reimbursed? I realize this is secondary to solving and compensating for lost modifier opportunity as it will skew the results for the whole AQ cycle. This will be the second AQ series/cycle our alliance has lost out on our full potential (first was we lost prestige and map rewards during the outage, second we missed day 1 modifiers). Still haven't heard much on the fact that alliances were charged resources for a map that was supposed to be free.

Might be smarter to start up a separate Post so more people can up it, making it more likely the Mods/Admins will see it.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75

Hey y'all!

Can you confirm me if this is showing before or after starting an AQ match? We've currently got eyes on this and are trying to solve it ASAP.

@Kabam Vydious our Officers can’t even get to the modifier selection screen before starting AQ. We run map 6x5, and also have been getting charged Map fees this week. I was only able to take a screenshot during AQ. We were looking forward to this week to test them out. Also, we feel this puts us at a disadvantage for getting bonuses for the week. Do we need to log a support ticket?

• Hey y'all!

Can you confirm me if this is showing before or after starting an AQ match? We've currently got eyes on this and are trying to solve it ASAP.

@Kabam Vydious our Officers can’t even get to the modifier selection screen before starting AQ. We run map 6x5, and also have been getting charged Map fees this week. I was only able to take a screenshot during AQ. We were looking forward to this week to test them out. Also, we feel this puts us at a disadvantage for getting bonuses for the week. Do we need to log a support ticket?

Looks like that pic is PAST the point of when you need to apply the Modifiers. Are you sure it had said “Coming Soon” at the screens where they are actually selecting WHICH MAP to do for each BG ??

Your pic is AFTER all 3 map #'s have been selected in their previous 3 Selection screens.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    We're still at the same stage of having modifiers there to select, but no option to "confirm" these - so this looks like it's going to be a problem that lasts the whole week at least meaning we've "lost out" on the opportunity to score honour points & rewards.
  • The

We're still at the same stage of having modifiers there to select, but no option to "confirm" these - so this looks like it's going to be a problem that lasts the whole week at least meaning we've "lost out" on the opportunity to score honour points & rewards.

The option to confirm is after a modifier is selected. If you do not highlight it, the honor and bonus values will remain at zero. If a modifier is highlighted the values increase and the confirm option will appear.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★

The

The option to confirm is after a modifier is selected. If you do not highlight it, the honor and bonus values will remain at zero. If a modifier is highlighted the values increase and the confirm option will appear.
    Not my point at all.
    We cannot select and confirm a modifier at all. when we "select" which one we want, the option to click confirm is greyed out. I've made no reference to having Zero values, only that we wont get the honor rewards as we're STILL unable to select a modifier for any of our BG's

Before starting, the Menu will appear but after choosing a Modifier it won't activate once you start the AQ.

After Starting, it'll say "No map Modifier Selected" and if you click on it then the "Coming Soon" Message will appear.

Thank you so much, Liberty!
    Just a heads up, it still wasn't working for Day 5, we double checked all the previous possible fixes and none worked.
    Modifiers are working for us now, will there be any sort of compensation or reward correction for the Alliances that were unable to use Modifiers for some or all of the last AQ Session? Alliances that weren't effected by the error got quite the unfair advantage in Honor Rewards and Overall Points gain...