**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Up advice 5/65 and Use of 5* awakening gem

Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
Hello fellow summoners

I’ve resumed playing after around 7-8 months and explored variant 3 from which I’ve got Mystics rank up gem and cosmic awakening gem.
Now I have mystic 2-3, 3-4, 4-5 rank up gem.
Can anyone tell whose the good champ to take upto rank 5 undupe as I don’t have any good mystic except Ghost rider who is already at 4/55. So if i got someone good then i can consider it even undupe...

Further i also wanted to know who’s worth cosmic awakening gem in 5*
I have already got hyperion and medusa duped.

Please answer these two questions

As of now only Act 6.2 and 6.3 left to do (as far as my progression concerned)

Thank you

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Can you post your roster please sir?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    @TheInfinty here it is sir
  • You’ve missed a lot while you were gone, Diablo is THE mystic champ. Beyond beyond god tier

I know it’s pretty **** roster bur still any advice appreciated
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265

Please answer these two questions

Rank up: Voodoo, hood and dormammu but also Mephisto and Loky can have uses. Personaly I will go with Hood but no more then r4. and none of the above r5 (voodoo can be a solid r5 if duped)

cosmic awakening gem: keep it for future. no need to use it now. you already have 2 of the best cosmic character btw
  • Morningstar might be a bit of a ramp up champ, but she’s pretty fun to play with especially if you get a few souls into her. And that sp2 of hers is no joke
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Unfortunately you need to wait until you dupe one of your mystics or pull a new one, also save your cosmic gem.
    Thanks for feedback folks maybe I should hold now both gems
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    GR is not the best mystic champ in the game but he is the best one on your roster. GR is very good and with r5 Blade and Stark Spidey on your roster he's certainly a good option to r5 and he'd be the bleed immune champ among your r5s.
    Osfan8 said:

GR is not the best mystic champ in the game but he is the best one on your roster. GR is very good and with r5 Blade and Stark Spidey on your roster he's certainly a good option to r5 and he'd be the bleed immune champ among your r5s.

Yes bro for once i too got inclined towards ranking him up but except bleed immunity he got no such incredible sole champ purpose
    As far as synergy concerned he’s good at 4/55 because nowadays content designed in a way that you have to depend upon sole champs and not on synergy and I don’t feel GR can do wonders in any quests of Act 6 or otherwise. If a champion isn’t good alone then he/she isn’t a good champ imo. You can see that all of my 5/65 are 1man army and they hardly require synergies (sometimes though blade sweep content though synergy bonuses but that’s exception, he alone is a king)

Anyways thanks for positive feedback