**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury evade not working as intended?

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

I took the pic after the bug but basically I lost my combo before I evaded it using nick fury synergy(it shows 2 but I lost one while taking a screenshot so it happened after I got hit). Is this how its supposed to work? Also I had the proxima synergy and it didnt work so still bugged. Really hindering my LoL progress.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    its hard to tell what happened from the photo, did you try to heavy into an attack?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

its hard to tell what happened from the photo, did you try to heavy into an attack?

Nope, I heavied in an attempt to take a screenshot, it mightve been a better idea to post this without the photo in hindsight. Regardless you can see the 7 furies I have from taking damage but I still have fury evade charges so why did I get hit and not get saved from the evades?
    Etjama said:

Nick Fury evade saves you offensively. If you would get clipped while dashing back wrongly it won't save you.

If that's how it works, then that's either a bug or a very, very bad explanation of the synergy. Nick Fury's synergy by definition is supposed to evade 3 unblocked hits.
    You cannot evade while being clipped. You can evade if you miss a parry and just block, may actions have lockout periods that other actions cannot be performed.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Nick Fury evade saves you offensively. If you would get clipped while dashing back wrongly it won't save you.

If that's how it works, then that's either a bug or a very, very bad explanation of the synergy. Nick Fury's synergy by definition is supposed to evade 3 unblocked hits.
    You cannot evade while being clipped. You can evade if you miss a parry and just block, may actions have lockout periods that other actions cannot be performed.
    While that may be the case, that's just not what the description says. When you're getting clipped, it's still an unblocked attack.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Etjama said:

I'm just telling you the facts.
    Aah, I see what you did there.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

what a **** sinergy then lmao

Looks like its your fault, even look at OML seen his face? He's there to get you real bad right no!

The screenshot is after the 'bug' in question...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It doesn’t trigger while you’re dashing back
    edited November 2019
    Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

While that may be the case, that's just not what the description says. When you're getting clipped, it's still an unblocked attack.
    while technically true you also have to understand how the game works. if you launched a special 1 and he changed in and hit you, instead of him bouncing off, or getting hit, would you expect your character to cancel the sp1 and evade back? no because that is not how the game works even though that is technically an unblocked attack.
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

while technically true you also have to understand how the game works. if you launched a special 1 and he changed in and hit you, instead of him bouncing off, or getting hit, would you expect your character to cancel the sp1 and evade back? no because that is not how the game works even though that is technically an unblocked attack.
    You dont get hit by an attack during the special 1 duration tho...
  • VIRTUOSO47VIRTUOSO47 Posts: 35
    Here's a video for those of you who need video proof :
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=_ssgM0Pm6F0&feature=youtu.be
    edited December 2019
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

"That is not how the game works" is exactly what a Kabam executive would say lol. No offence, my friend, but this synergy is actually bugged. These so called "lockout periods" don't exist when you intercept a MODOK and he autoblocks, or my Stark Spidey charges into an enemy special and still evades like a friggin' boss. If you fight a Nightcrawler, you learn the hard way, that evades can trigger in ANY situation provided the Nightcrawler is not stunned or hit once by a special attack(wherein, the rest of the special attack will definitely land). If the ability description actually SAID that clipped hits are considered blocked hits or true strike hits, then that is a different matter altogether. Right now, it says "unblocked hits", which means any hit that has a potential to cause an "impact" animation in your character. So, every argument which alludes to "lock out periods" or "clipped hits" are null and void.
    edited December 2019
    Lormif said:

Etjama said:

Lormif said:

Etjama said:

An "unblocked attack" is any attack where you either lose health and/or you trigger the "impact animation" when you receive it. Receiving a hit during a special attack animation can, in no universe, be called an unblocked attack because you are both unstoppable and indestructible to any of the opponent's physical attacks during it's duration.