**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to scroll around map in Act 5.4

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
I found that I am unable to scroll around the map in all of Act 5.4. Is this actually part of the design to make it more difficult just to make it so you can remember which paths you need to take just to make you have to redo it and spend more energy and start over if you go the wrong way? or am I missing something or is it a bug. I mean not even Act 6 is like this. It just seems like a really stupid design. lol. I just noticed how lame this is when I went back to pushing story mode and had one path left after not doing it for a few weeks.

Comments

• PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    Yeah Act 5.4 and Labyrinth of Legends have locked screens, you can't scroll, just like Road to Laybrinth i believe.

I guess after many many complaints they made act 6 with scrollable maps again...
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    It’s how they want it to be like you said to be challenging if you need to know the paths look at Setain’s guide he has maps of all the paths.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Got Plenty of maps just when you missing one small strip someplace in the entire map you cant see its kinda hard to know where to start to get to it. I piratically ran though all lanes a second time just wasting energy and saw a glimpse of the path i needed and looked up the one enemy I could see on it and figured it out. Just seems like a really cheap and stupid design to make it more difficult. Just wastes energy, thats all.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★

It’s how they want it to be like you said to be challenging if you need to know the paths look at Setain’s guide he has maps of all the paths.

I appreciate it though. Thanks
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    There are 5-6 paths woth clear teleports. In a single quest it should cost you max. 30 energy to find out the place you're missing