**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stuck on act 5.lines in the sand

Any tips on getting past lines in the sand act 5 please and should I run any suicides???

Comments

• Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Ok so what is your main roster for act 5 ? To help you properly I would need to know who your trying to fight with
  • Sorry to hijack your post, but I am about to do lines in the sand and would like some tips on who to use from my team before I begin.

Venom 5/55
    Medusa- 5/45
    Hawkeye- 5/45
    Omega Red- 5/45
    Heimdal- 5/45
    Starky – 4/50
    AA- 4/50
    Blade- 4/50
    Ghost- 4/50
    Hyp 4/50
    CPT Marvel Movie- 4/50
    CAIW- 4/40
    Gully 2099- 4/40

• Sburton670Sburton670 Posts: 53
    Elad17 said:

Ok so what is your main roster for act 5 ? To help you properly I would need to know who your trying to fight with

Hyperion. X23.cull obsidian .are the mane 3 and I've been told to use sabretooth and black panther synergy? ?

These are my top champs

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Hype and spam special 1 would work. AA is also a good choice. Stack bleed and neurotoxin and watch them die. The goal is to activate masochism, and then apply your debuffs. Your 5* domino would be good. So would x-23. Stark spidey just overpowers the regen. Build up the 10 charges and go to work.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Saber tooth with black panther is good but will kill you on caltrops. Outside lane needs bleed immunity or you will spend tons of revives Hyperion is great for most of the map except outside lanes. Middle map he will shine. Outside lanes I used iceman and vision age of ultron they saved me tons of crappy rng bleeds . Best to just take your time be sure to read all nodes and choose lanes that are hardest first so you don’t get discouraged at leaving them for last
  • MilesbestMilesbest Posts: 41
    I wouldn’t recommend taking debuf champs
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    One tip ... tech power drain does not work in they venom on caltrops lane !!!
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Milesbest said:

I wouldn’t recommend taking debuf champs

Why not? Once it’s activated, every debuff applied in the 7 second window sticks. I used debuff champs and had 0 problem. Parry (won’t stick),then parry again to stun, and apply debuffs.

You could fight them like a stun immune so you avoid the regen, but that’s a lot of long stun immune fights. And then if you accidentally parry they gain 5% and you have no debuffs to help chip away at that.