**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Recruiting for 2 Alliances (NO LINE, DISCORD OR DONATION REQUIREMENTS) - All Players Are Welcome.

Need an Alliance? You have the option of 2, both of which DO NOT utilize Line or Discord and DOES NOT have Donation requirements. Play the game you love with those who also love the game.

Let's see where you fit best:

If your Hero Rating is 100K+, please join our Level Up [LVLUP] Alliance. We run Map 3+ in AQ and are hoping to reestablish a solid Battlegroup for AW. We are rebuilding our Alliance with the hope of returning back to 2 Battlegroups in AW and reclaiming the status of Silver or better. Help us reach our goal!
Leader: K.O!~2

If your Hero Rating is 40K+, please join our NewBeginnings4Us Alliance. We run AQ only. This Alliance will help you build up your champs while offering you tips and tricks and a chance to gain great rewards from experienced players.
Leader: All Pro 8420

If your Hero Rating is lower than 40K, still go ahead and request to join our NewBeginnings4US Alliance. We will make some exceptions but you MUST be active. 6 days of Inactivity will result in you being kicked.

If you have any questions, post here or message the leaders listed above. If you have any trouble joining the alliances listed, post your info here and your request to join will be submitted to the leaders and officers.

HAPPY GAMING!

Comments

• Saga_fpSaga_fp Posts: 81
    Update: The NewBeginnings4Us Alliance will run Maps in AQ contingent upon number of members joined. Please know that should you join and wish to run Map 5 or higher, this will require donations.
    We still have open spots for both alliances. All are welcome!
    Correction: LevelUp Alliance's tag is [PULVL]. Sorry for the mix up.
    Still Recruiting. Any takers?
  • TigLilTigLil Posts: 2
    Interested in PULVL, need to stay with current alliance until after the last season's rewards are sent out (the 20th, supposedly)
    Sounds Great TigLil! I'll inform the leader to keep an eye out for your request to join. Take Care.
    Still Recruiting. Come one, come all.
  • Hello there. My Hero Rating is 120K+ and I'm interested in joining the Level Up Alliance. When is the best time to join having in mind my season rewards? Really interested, you have my username so feel free to hit me up in-game chat.
    Hey YourFather121. You can join whenever you can. At this time we have several spots open seeing as we are rebuilding, but we would love to have you as part of our team. When you are ready and ofcourse when season rewards are given out, please put in the request to join. I'll advise the leader and officers to be on the lookout for you. I'll also check up with you IG as well in case you don't see this message. Happy Gaming regardless.
    Still Recruiting.
    We're Still Recruiting. All are Welcome.
    [PULVL] LevelUp Alliance has 10 open spots atm. Any Takers.

Also the NewBeginnings4Us Alliance has many open spots for those who are just starting out or returning back into the game. This is an AQ Only alliance. Come join us and build up your champs.
  • Join my alliance [£!777]
  • I need Active player
    Wrong Place to post Sambarta, but I wish you luck with your recruitment for your Alliance. Should you try to post on this thread again, one tip would be to post you IG Name and/or the name of your alliance. The pound sterling symbol is neat but annoying when searching for Alliance tags. Just FYI.

Our 2 Alliances, LevelUP [PULVL] and NewBeginnings4Us [NB4U£] is still recruiting. Interested, but have questions. Please message myself, Saga_fp or either of the 2 Alliance Leaders whose information I have listed. Happy Gaming!
    We're Still Recruiting if you're interested

We currently have 8 open spots for LevelUP [PULVL] Alliance {Currently Rebuilding}
    We currently have 22 open spots for NewBeginnings4Us [NB4U£] Alliance {Fairly New Alliance}

Please message myself, Saga_fp or either of the 2 Alliance Leaders whose information I have listed above if you have any questions.
    Still recruiting
    Still need an Alliance? We are still recruiting!

Newcomers are welcome to join.