**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Masacre

Pulled a 6* Masacre from a basic. Dunno if I should be mildly happy or mad. Is he even worth the ISO to level up? From what I know, he's practically a bench warmer.

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I use my 6* with domino all the time. He is actually pretty solid if you can learn to use him. Does great damage as long as they can be incinerated and sp2 does a ton through block.

If you can get good at stacking incinerates and uve despair he can counter regen too. The rotation with his increase plus sp1 stacks tons of increases and good amount of bleeds.

I’ve Used him for a lot because I always him with domino and rulk as one of my main teams.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    He's a great comp, in top 30%, I'd say. A little unusual, somewhat like sentinel, but once you got used to hitting in block, a very nice one. Personally I find him enjoyable to play
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Super fun champ. Sometimes I use him over Domino on certain paths just because he wrecks stuff with that bat!

Requires a different play style.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    Massacre is one of the better champions, you need to play aggressive yet be cautious so that you aren’t parried by defender.. heavy heavy, parry heavy, by hitting into defenders block massacre gains flame charges, at 10 flamin charges; massacre bat is lit on fire and he can incinerate defender.. stack the incinerate, use so1 for bleed, sp2 for incinerate, and sp3 for more damage.

It does help if you have Domino, Massacre and Red Hulk synergy team.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    He’s one of the most fun champs in the game. My 5* is r5 sig 200 and goes to AQ all the time and gets in more fights than Domino or Rulk. Just duped my 6* from a Doom cavalier crystal and not unhappy at all.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    People saying he's meh or not any good are mistaken. It's a matter of knowing how to play him.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Great pull, learn to use him and be happy.
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    edited November 2019
    Well, considering all that positive info about him, I'll take him for a spin. Still waiting for that 5 or 6* Domino tho. Thanks guys!
  • I was happy to pull my 6* to pair with my r2 Domino, but the more I use him, the more I’ve enjoyed him. I wouldn’t be opposed to 4/55 a 5* so 6* is a great pull. Not quite godtier, but his damage output (with direct energy damage and incinerate stacks) is definitely among the best in the game.

As far as basic, random 6* pool goes: you won. Maybe not the jackpot prize, but the payout is still worth more than what you put in.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Pair him up with Red Hulk and Gwenpool, maybe Domino too (to fire up the bat faster) and he can melt down anyone.
    He's a bit unusual to play with, but he's massively underrated. I had him as 5* R4 and then pulled him as 6* too. I`m not even mad!
    He also does great work in AW defense when placed on the unblockable SP2 node.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151

Pulled a 6* Masacre from a basic. Dunno if I should be mildly happy or mad. Is he even worth the ISO to level up? From what I know, he's practically a bench warmer.

I would gladly to get that as I have 6* Dom and 6*Rulk...
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

He also does great work in AW defense when placed on the unblockable SP2 node.

No. No. No. And no.

OP, don't listen to that. Why would you place him on unblockable sp2 when you want them to block it?

Best is power focus 2 or sp2 bias.