**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doom

DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
Maybe I'm not understanding his abilities correctly. So could somebody please explain to me how he's able to throw a heavy attack in the middle of my special. It's in the Fantastic invasions or whatever event

Comments

• I would but I can't pronounce the shroud thing. Hazarath?
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

I would but I can't pronounce the shroud thing. Hazarath?

So that allows him to attack me in the middle of my sp attacks?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    If he inflicts shock on u he can heavy stun similar to how wasp can heavy stun

If he inflicts shock on u he can heavy stun similar to how

Ok but he can interrupt my sp and stun me?

He was able to block the second part of stark spidey sp1 after the first part landed and it said resist
  • Yeah that's part of his shroud thing. So he resists the final hit I think and is able to just run at yeah. The first time it happened to me I was flying in the air and then got back handes
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    He has an ability that allows him to resist being knocked down
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

He was able to block the second part of stark spidey sp1 after the first part landed and it said resist

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Long story short ..

if he has this green buff up and running: (ie his Aura)

do NOT attack him .. with specials .. or anything ..

if you follow that simple rule, you'll have a much easier time handling him .. ;)

When that aura is up .. it triggers a few things ... most of which you want to avoid . ;)
    Ok I understand now thanks guys.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    When the aura is active you CAN do light and medium basic attacks. Its just the final hit of heavies and SP1 / SP2 that will get you in trouble.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

When the aura is active you CAN do light and medium basic attacks. Its just the final hit of heavies and SP1 / SP2 that will get you in trouble.

problem with this, is if you have any buffs on you, he'll strip them and place a shock on you.
    Once that shock is on you, you're pretty much screwed .. as he can now heavy you anytime he wants.

I hold to my original "do NOT attack him while that aura is up" ..

Sure, if you don't have buffs .. I guess you're ok .. but in general .. just play patient and bide your time ;)