**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BTW... This game is friggin' awesome!

MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
Just thought I'd let you Kabam folks know that I think your game is top notch. The champs, the wonderful graphics, the gameplay; I think you really nailed it. Didn't think I'd still be playing daily after a year. And even though I spend money on the game, I think the free to play system in Marvel Contest of Champions is so, so much better than in other games I have played like Injustice and Galaxy of Heroes. Anyway, congrats!

Comments

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Now welcoming you to the world!
  • ralmadaralmada Posts: 191
    Welcome to MCoB.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Just thought I'd let you Kabam folks know that I think your game is top notch. The champs, the wonderful graphics, the gameplay; I think you really nailed it. Didn't think I'd still be playing daily after a year. And even though I spend money on the game, I think the free to play system in Marvel Contest of Champions is so, so much better than in other games I have played like Injustice and Galaxy of Heroes. Anyway, congrats!

Give it a month.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Playing this game since May, I agree with OP.
    Have you played Injustice 2??? Go, play it and you will appreciate MCOC.
    Yes, there are bugs, and it's not perfect, but, it will never be.
    There will always be ppl complaining about anything. (Like my wife :D )

Like Johnny Storm would say ''Flame on!!!!''
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Actually, I agree with this guy, this is not a troll post. @MarzGroove I was in Team Instinct in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, so you can imagine how much I whaled in that game.

EA is MUCH more predatory than Kabam, this game - despite its flaws - is a breath of fresh air after that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    The person expresses appreciation for the game and people jump on them. Honestly.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    How much
  • FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    He's messing with us there's no way it's real
    Playing this game since May, I agree with OP.
    Have you played Injustice 2??? Go, play it and you will appreciate MCOC.
    Yes, there are bugs, and it's not perfect, but, it will never be.
    There will always be ppl complaining about anything. (Like my wife :D )

Like Johnny Storm would say ''Flame on!!!!''

You don't know what's been going on for the last couple of years or what glorious things you've missed out on. Give it time you'll realize soon enough, we all don't complain for the sake of complaining.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I said I've been playing daily for a year. I guess folks only read the title.
    edited August 2017
    I said I've been playing daily for a year. I guess folks only read the title.

You made the game sound almost perfect when in fact it's almost unplayable. So many bugs, some of which have been around for almost a year or more and the same boring content. The AW changes are bad and it takes a long time to get stuff playing for free.

The biggest problem is the Auto-Evade bug and them putting Auto-Evaders in Chloes or making Web-Slingers Challenge. I wasn't around for Dave Bautistas Challenge.
    Two folks flagged my post. Classic Internet.
    Guys, nice job on Doctor Octopus. Love the twiddling fingers.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Two folks flagged my post. Classic Internet.

Just ignore it. Some have to stomp on any positive comment or different opinion like spoiled children. They Flag everything here.
    edited August 2017
    And thanks for fixing the Ultron L2 bug in your last patch. I can use his L2 again!
    I don't hate; I congratulate.
    Then truly why are you here?
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Likely for what this game used to be, and hope it would return to such.