**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not Everyone Playing Uncollected Monthly Quests Are Whales or Cavalier!

The last few monthly events of uncollected quests have has some ridiculous BS nodes that never were introduced before. Nodes like "Cant Touch This" "Destructive Feedback" "Selective Timestream" "Sixth Sense" etc make the ability to complete the quest for those of us who dont have a roster of SPECIFIC awakened champs impossible! Upon doing more research I have found out these "interactive" nodes are found in ACT 6! The great majority of uncollected players haven't even played ANY part of Act 6 NOR do they even have access to it due to 6-star champ requirements. I personally haven't even completed Act 5 all the way through. Most of us are NOT Calvalier. We play Uncollected to get resources so we can be able to access harder content. These nodes should NOT be part of monthly quests.

Before any one responds with a cynnical or patronizing comment......if u are Calvalier...good for you. If you have all the 5-star awakened champs to bypass these nodes......I'm happy for you. I'm not a noob nor do I believe I'm alone in this concern.

I have played this game over 4 years now...and I don't think it's in Kabam's best interest to alienate the huge amount of uncollected players. This trend needs to stop.

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I play mcoc for more tha 3 1/2 yrs.. I dumped money into it and have some decent share of luck with 5* and 6* but have no 5* @ 5/65 or 6* @ 2/35, my skills are pretty mediocre to say the least and consistency is something I need to get better at.. after I got ‘uncollected’ title I stopped doing Act5.. I think I need to brush up my skills by trying to 100% Act5, let’s say it’s not easy feat to do and I’d probably use a bunch of revives, heal potions and units... etc.. will I get it done, probably not within this year, or the next..

In Event Quest, I usually 100% master mode, seldom try uncollected.. Since I also lack some of the necessary champions to make it easier.. like 5* or 6* Ghost, Guillotine 2099, Warlock, Thing, Human Torch, Sunspot, Claire Voyant.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Just because you are uncollected doesn't mean you are ready for UC difficulty in the monthly EQs. Have you asked for help or shown your roster to see what counters you do have?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    psp742 said:

I play mcoc for more tha 3 1/2 yrs.. I dumped money into it and have some decent share of luck with 5* and 6* but have no 5* @ 5/65 or 6* @ 2/35, my skills are pretty mediocre to say the least and consistency is something I need to get better at.. after I got ‘uncollected’ title I stopped doing Act5.. I think I need to brush up my skills by trying to 100% Act5, let’s say it’s not easy feat to do and I’d probably use a bunch of revives, heal potions and units... etc.. will I get it done, probably not within this year, or the next..

In Event Quest, I usually 100% master mode, seldom try uncollected.. Since I also lack some of the necessary champions to make it easier.. like 5* or 6* Ghost, Guillotine 2099, Warlock, Thing, Human Torch, Sunspot, Claire Voyant.

Nearly finished with uncollected myself. I'm just waiting for the next completion event to do the doom chapter final 5 lanes. Nowhere in the uncollected event does it require you to have any of the champs you have named. Also if it did require those specific champs only a small percentage of the community would be able to finish it since all but 3 are only available in the feature crystal. You don't need any of those champs to complete uncollected eq. Those are just the ones the whales of YouTube showcase. If there is a lane or node causing you issues you would find it much more helpful to ask for advice or alternative champs rather than saying I want what they have. If you really believe you need those champs you need to be prepared to spend. Otherwise do what the majority do and search your roster for alternative options
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Midnite93 said:

I managed to nearly beat Dr Doom in uc and it's just a half baked roster i made a big blunder in hitting him when his aura was active and pushing him to sp2 And only cost me 40 units lol i did beat him after a level 2 revive. Mr. Fantastic was too easy tho same with red skull and Kang as for Anhilius i am bad at fighting him.

Seriously? You have a quake...no one better for the last 2 bosses of uncollected eq this month
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    To be honest if you can’t do uncollected that’s on you. Okay this dr doom is hard for some players especially without the right champs but then how did you ever do the two uncollected where you had to defeat infinity war thanos and the nameless thanos? I only spend on 4th of july and cyber monday deals myself and I’ve never needed any revive for uncollected except for nameless thanos and infinity war thanos. If you have problems with uncollected eq then I advice you to just stay away from act 6
  • ahock101ahock101 Posts: 118
    I have 2 account, one is cavalier and the other is proven, I can't do the side quests this month but that is part of the game, as you progress you will do harder content
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    The first couple of months I managed to complete UC EQ was due to a couple of revivies. I'm not the most skilled player either, so sometimes I just gotta suck ot up and grind for units and revives to complete difficult content. Otherwise, my progression would have been months back as well.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    My mvp against him is CAIW
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yet another reason to put UC difficulty back to what it used to be and add a Cav difficulty.

Problem is they will more than likely lower the UC difficulty rewards when they do that (as a dev stated)
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Yet another reason to put UC difficulty back to what it used to be and add a Cav difficulty.

Or just add a Cav difficulty on top. The UC difficulty to rewards balance is fine as is.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    ahock101 said:

I have 2 account, one is cavalier and the other is proven, I can't do the side quests this month but that is part of the game, as you progress you will do harder content

Why can't you do side quests alex?? I dont' get it. @ahock101
  • Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    Ok I'm open to suggestions.....how do u counter/fight Symbiote Surpreme with his nodes......please more suggestions than whale Youtubers who use same new champs as a counter
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I'd like to see where that was stated... It makes no sense.

Uncollected EQ is miles and miles harder now than it was FOR THE SAME REWARDS when it came out. The rewards were FINE back then, and subsequently are outdated and barely passable now.

IF Cav difficulty was a thing they should not even consider lowering rewards for UC. It makes no sense whatsoever.

This is coming from a Cav player who completes UC monthly with no issues, so it's not like I NEED the drop in difficulty... I just think it's completely unfair for new uncollected players to have to deal with a difficulty that is outside of their skill range, when "we" (people who have done UC since it came out ) had it much easier.

My only fear for a Cav difficulty is that I’ve no idea how much of the player base is Cav, and I’ve no idea how much work they would doing additionally (for a new difficulty) for what I assume is a tiny fraction of player base. Personally, if they can do it without screwing over some other part of the game, they should.

How long was it between UC being a thing and the UC difficulty showing up?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Ok I'm open to suggestions.....how do u counter/fight Symbiote Surpreme with his nodes......please more suggestions than whale Youtubers who use same new champs as a counter

Just use anyone that doesn't naturally generate buffs (at the start of the fight) or relies on bleeds and you're good to go.

Is there something I'm missing? It's just sym supreme.

For one path of the quest I did him with a r3 captain marvel movie just to try her out lol.
    I didn’t think he was anything either, till my kids went in. I miss a lot with my stacked account, as I fought him with my quake. I didn’t even realize he had the destructive feedback node, as I don’t even parry with her. But my kids has no idea what that thing was, and got wrecked. TBH, That node was introduced during my six month break from the game, so I had to look it up to.
  • Yet another reason to put UC difficulty back to what it used to be and add a Cav difficulty.

They reduced the difficulty of the Master EQ when they introduced the UC (seemingly so anyway). So I would imagine they'd do the same once a Cavalier difficulty comes into being. However, the UC difficulty as it currently stands isn't all that bad. There should be some challenge as it is currently the hardest difficulty of the EQ. So naturally, it's not gonna be a cake walk for newer Uncollected players.

I'm not saying the OP doesn't have a point. It's true that recently some of the paths in the UC EQ have nodes one wouldn't find in Act 5. Anywhere. Just the same, Uncollected spans everything between 5.3-6.1. Once you complete 6.1, then you're Cavalier. Until that is done, you are still Uncollected, and anything prior technically falls into that category. While it is very challenging for newer UC players, this is also GREAT practice for Act 6.1, and the rest of Act 5.

I'm not trying to throw the now cliche 'git gud' out there. However, that's all part of moving up. Challenging yourself. So maybe you can't 100% the EQ every month. It happens. Do the best you can with what you have until you can acquire more to do more. Progression plateaus occur for many in this game. During those plateaus, you really gotta push yourself to move up. Staying stagnant and in your comfort zone will increase the time it will take to move up. So yeah, expect resistance, expect frustration, expect difficulty. Eventually it won't be like that if you keep pushing.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

Lormif said:

Problem is they will more than likely lower the UC difficulty rewards when they do that (as a dev stated)

Uncollected EQ is miles and miles harder now than it was FOR THE SAME REWARDS when it came out. The rewards were FINE back then, and subsequently are outdated and barely passable now.

IF Cav difficulty was a thing they should not even consider lowering rewards for UC. It makes no sense whatsoever.

This is coming from a Cav player who completes UC monthly with no issues, so it's not like I NEED the drop in difficulty... I just think it's completely unfair for new uncollected players to have to deal with a difficulty that is outside of their skill range, when "we" (people who have done UC since it came out ) had it much easier.

People first becoming uncollected now also typically have much stronger rosters than those who were getting that title when the first UCEQ released.

People are getting uncollected with R4 and quite possibly even the odd R5 5*s now as opposed to 4/40 and 5/50 4*s. I don't see much issue in the EQ being more difficult as well
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Side events, calendars, and the glory store have given much lower level players far more access to high level rank materials than early UC players could have imagined.

I'm sure the odd fight might be tuned a little high here ornthere but I don't think there's some massive problem with the difficulty level either
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Vdh2008 said:

Lormif said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1356&v=xfbRYhBu5-Y&feature=emb_logo

22:30 for cav difficulty

24 minutes for a reduction in rewards in, they claim they have increased the rewards over time.