**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BLADE - Still worthy of Skill AG ??

i was waiting for Fury or Aegon to take them straight to R4 , awaken em using my Skill AG. So, i just got Blade now... either i have to wait till eternity for either of them or should i use it on Blade.

Please comment, keeping in mind i need to complete Act5/Act6 . Blade provides utility though but as compared to fury or Aegon. is he worth to invest?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Blade's regen will save you so many units. On demand regen is amazing. Takes a little practice and higher sig makes a big difference but I would absolutely use a class gem.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Depending on your frequency of crystal opening, for the average grinder/spender I’d still say yes...I used my gem from act5, ironically haven’t duped him since.

Don’t be greedy with his regen, don’t get hypnotized by it and try to get it all in one shot, that’ll more than likely make you lose more health or die.
  • NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Blade is mvp for act 5. So many villains in there, just put a gr with him and he will clear most of it for you. His sig is really great and will save you a lot of resources. I d say it's still totally worth a class ag. Rank ups always depend on your current roster but i would say for the vast majority of players (and since you say you haven't cleared a5 yet you are not an endgame player yet) blade would still see a lot of mileage and will do enough for you to justify his r4 and class ag. Lastly waiting for such a specific pull (2 out of like 150) is too much of a longshot for me for a growing account.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited November 2019
    Without question...he's definitely top 5 to use skill gem
    1) Aegon
    2) Blade
    3) Gwenpool(no death from specials)
    4) Nick Fury
    5) killmonger(my opinion for reverberation and attack rating boost)
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    JDunk2291 said:

Without question...he's definitely top 5 to use skill gem
    1) Aegon
    2) Blade
    3) Gwenpool(no death from specials)
    4) Nick Fury
    5) killmonger(my opinion for reverberation and attack rating boost)

Gwenpool belongs at the bottom of that list. I'm saying this with a r4 gwenpool and aegon and r5 blade.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Yeppers.

Only reason I didn't was because I don't use Blade.
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Thanks you so much peeps. just did it.. just completed Act5.4 now..