**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

46 Generic Sig Stones, who gets them?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
Also got 55 Mystic Sig Stones, 19 Science Sig Stones, and 4 Cosmic Sig Stones to use along side them if necessary.

(Cap Marvel will be my next Rank 4 using T2 Alpha, and Luke Cage will be my next Rank 4 using a Science Rank Up Gem.)

46 Generic Sig Stones, who gets them? 32 votes

Venom The Duck (At Sig 100)
3%
MrTicTac19992008 1 vote
Blade (At Sig 70)
25%
Haji_SaabRaganatorShaggyMBboychoboAKTEKBlackJ4zzHedronCapn_Dante 8 votes
Colossus (At Sig 26)
6%
Mathking13LucianoDelHoya 2 votes
X-23 (At Sig 100)
0%
Magik (At Sig 20)
6%
Lvernon15TimeGenesis 2 votes
Cap Marvel (At Sig 20)
59%
GamerFrostyLosspikStewmanTerraJim0172solopoloPizzabeatBruinsfan851010or_StrongLordRaymond3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgNeotwismNichj99RU11011TheBestinTuakauMawrCalleachH3t3rMorbidAngle 19 votes
Hulk (At Sig 60)
0%
Luke Cage (At Sig 20)
0%

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Geesh Cap Marvel getting a lot of votes, is her dupe really that good? It seems to scale pretty poorly from what I'm seeing on auntm.ai

Geesh Cap Marvel getting a lot of votes, is her dupe really that good? It seems to scale pretty poorly from what I'm seeing on auntm.ai

(I know what her dupe does and how good it is, but it just seems like one of those Sigs that doesn't Need a ton of Levels to be good.)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Cap Marvel (At Sig 20)
    Thinking most voters it for the prestige
    Gamer said:

Thinking most voters it for the prestige

Hmm not really in a huge need for that, I know it's importance, just don't really Need to spend Generics on it...

No, don't use them yet. Wait for something else. If you don't want that then use them on Blade, Cap Marvel's sig isn't generic worthy

Yeah not big on waiting for anything specific, when I took the game that seriously it nearly burnt me out, though waiting 2 weeks for Cyber Monday wouldn't be too bad and is kind of tempting because there's a Chance it could contain a 5 Star AG or Rank 4 Gem that would boost a member I already have leading to a new option.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Cmm doesnt need high sig, even medusa benefits more
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    None of the above. All these don't benefit as much from a higher Sig.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I'd argue that Blade deserves it most out of everyone here, but I'd save them tbh.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Cap Marvel (At Sig 20)

No, don't use them yet. Wait for something else. If you don't want that then use them on Blade, Cap Marvel's sig isn't generic worthy

Yeah not big on waiting for anything specific, when I took the game that seriously it nearly burnt me out, though waiting 2 weeks for Cyber Monday wouldn't be too bad and is kind of tempting because there's a Chance it could contain a 5 Star AG or Rank 4 Gem that would boost a member I already have leading to a new option.
    Then save them.

You crazy, even just Blade and Colossus (once they are duped and there's no going back) are going to want as many Sigs as possible so in Blade's Case he doesn't eat up all his Power from 2 Seconds of Blocking and Colossus' gives him more chances at getting Armor Ups and Permanent Armor Ups which makes his Ramp Up a hell of a lot quicker.
    As for Champions like X-23 and Luke Cage I agree, X-23's Sig Scales pretty poorly as well as isn't super necessary and with how fast Champions attack now a days LC's Indestructible at Sig 20 is Just long enough to wall a full combo and most heavies if you were to slip up.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

You crazy, even just Blade and Colossus (once they are duped and there's no going back) are going to want as many Sigs as possible so in Blade's Case he doesn't eat up all his Power from 2 Seconds of Blocking and Colossus' gives him more chances at getting Armor Ups and Permanent Armor Ups which makes his Ramp Up a hell of a lot quicker.
    As for Champions like X-23 and Luke Cage I agree, X-23's Sig Scales pretty poorly as well as isn't super necessary and with how fast Champions attack now a days LC's Indestructible at Sig 20 is Just long enough to wall a full combo and most heavies if you were to slip up.
    Best option is to save them, this is your poll, you can choose to listen or not. If you absolutely have to use them because of some idiot that's talking to you from your insides, go Blade.