**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ individual rewards

gnioMarvelgnioMarvel Posts: 4
edited November 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Do you think that would have individual rewards in AQ? Reason: in many alliances, the leader decides some players have to be responsible for finish map 6 or 7 , and the others (his friends) can stay on map 4 or 5 (for example). The consequence of this is that many players just don’t have too many time to finish event quests or any other thing. With individual rewards (by map) everyone would prefer go to the limit instead of do nothing.

Comments

• I completely agree with you. But the problem is that I’ve already been a part of many alliances and , not all, but the most part of them does does that. Sometimes, I’m lucky to be in the easiest AQ group, sometimes not. But I even can’t say “lucky” because play with lazy layers is not too much fun.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    As someone who's relied on to take at least one mini every map 7 I'd be all for this. I know other games that have tiers in their alliance rewards. They could do something like top 2 and 3-5 get a bit more and the bottom 5 get the normal rewards.
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Find a new alliance. There are so many alliances, one of them will meet your needs/wants. Anytime you’re not having fun or are frustrated it’s time to move on.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    First and foremost, this a game and you should be having more fun than not. Like others have stated, there are tons of alliances that will fit your needs. You just have to find them. Best way is through forums or reddit.

We used to do 766x5, but that grind created burnout for a lot. We ask chose to downgrade to all 6x5, less stress but still competitive. Everyone shares mini and boss kills. I make sure this is emphasized when I recruit. I can't stand slackers or anyone who wants to be carried in an alliance higher than they're skill presents.
  • AQ Rewards divided up based on how many AQ Points you put up ?
    Imagine the confrontations and complaints that would follow in the alliance. “Hey, that miniboss was mine.” “Hey, you jumped up to kill Thanos with a link still up (just for points) when another path still needed clearing.” etc.
    Or if divided by BG... “Hey, you joined BG1 and took my spot.”
  • I think should be by map. Only the players that participate in that map should receive something different for that map. That way, every BG would like to play the same map or a more challenging map. Of course that the rewards to the alliance would still exist.