**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision taking crit failure against caltrops

FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
Fighting in AW with og Vision against Domino while dashing back against caltrops i noticed he takes crit failure. There was nothing else going on but kept taking crit failure. Bleed immunity is not an ability and either way can't fail so i should not have taken crit failure while dashing back.
No it was not while using dexterity it was just dashing back repeatedly

Comments

• Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 338 ★★
    We’re you getting it at any other time? Maybe synthesis not procing caused it?
  • FarinosFarinos Posts: 54
    I think it's bugged, I used mysterio against her and he got crit failure which shouldn't happen as his abilities can't be reduced.
    Tried asking about it last week

Haji_Saab said:

Farinos said:

I think it's bugged, I used mysterio against her and he got crit failure which shouldn't happen as his abilities can't be reduced.

Do you have resonance mastery?
    Nope
  • MarvsbdMarvsbd Posts: 55
    Is it not critical failure for dexterity?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Frosty said:

Fighting in AW with og Vision against Domino while dashing back against caltrops i noticed he takes crit failure. There was nothing else going on but kept taking crit failure. Bleed immunity is not an ability and either way can't fail so i should not have taken crit failure while dashing back.

Some of Domino interactions are weird (and wrong in my opinion). Like Crossbones gets crit failure when Dom hits his block which is the weirdest interaction for me.
    It could be Domino trying to activate something and Crossbones trying to reduce that “something”’s ability accuracy and fails, resulting in crit fail.

There’s just too many factors going on when fighting against Domino that sometimes, just can’t be bothered anymore.

Anyway to OP, it could be “a bleed was supposed to be triggered but failed” due to immunity. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Marvsbd said:

Is it not critical failure for dexterity?

It wasn't when i was using dexterity. I finished my combo and dashed back a few times to gain distance but each time i dashed i took crit failure damage.

It was almost as of caltrops was now my ability but because it failed to apply due to my immunity i yook crit failure damage. If this is the case then that's complete BS because caltrops isn't my ability.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Caltrops isn’t your ability. Caltrops failing to trigger is yours. 😂
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Frosty said:

Some of Domino interactions are weird (and wrong in my opinion). Like Crossbones gets crit failure when Dom hits his block which is the weirdest interaction for me.
    Not really. Dominos dupe says:

whenever an ability fails to trigger. Like for example SL has a base chance to trigger a fury on every hit. So every time he doesnt trigger it = fun damage happens.

Or if you play vs OG Spiderman as domino on every hit failure will trigger when he doesnt attack.

Domino doesnt need to make an ability fail to activate her dupe damage. She only needs to do this when they base chance on the ability is 100% like parry or dex.

Ofc this is very strange in combo with caltrops
    Says
    Haji_Saab said:

Farinos said:

Do you have resonance mastery?
    Found out what it was, its unfazed mastery failing when she evades
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Farinos said:

Doesn't matter whether ability accuracy can be reduced or not, as long as every ability of your champ is not guaranteed you are going to take crit failure damage. And almost every ability is rng dependent.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    xNig said:

Caltrops isn’t your ability. Caltrops failing to trigger is yours. 😂

Domino's sig ability states the damage is done when 1 of the abilities fails to trigger. Since caltrops is not my ability then there should be no crit failure. Nodes on defenders don't add abilities to oir champs so it shouldn't be triggering