**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doom Is Over Powered in Fantastic Invasion !!!

2»

Comments

• chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    I NEED MORE BLESSING AND LUCK FOR MY NEXT 5* CRYSTAL !!!!!!!!!!!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Annihilus is a lot more annoying as boss
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Dude, this is coming from someone that is not Uncollected and never did an Epic Side-quest. I was able to do a whole path and the one-shot Doom. Twice. Now Annihilus on the other hand is way harder. Had to use 3 revives for him. Don't know why you're complaining about Doom and not Annihilus.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna try quake again I’ve been using ghulk or blade because when I used quake he just kept using his heavy and his heavy passive stuns you so u can’t evade it my quake got destroyed by him
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    I'm not sure what level you're playing in, but using Human Torch with his pre-fight ability on has worked wonders for me in master level. I'm using a 4 star rank 4 Torch that's not duped and it's amazing how fast I can beat Dr. Doom. The nova flames turn into power stings so when Dr. Doom uses a special, he also loses a lot of health.
    kfd2010 said:

I haven't had a big problem with Doom. But Annihilus yesterday was a huge pain in the arse for me given all me good champs for him were tied up in AQ and War/War D.

Doom I've gotten by with Quake, Sparky, and Ghost.

Ghost can crit thats the best thing about crit i mean crit hard af
    Etjama said:

Dude, this is coming from someone that is not Uncollected and never did an Epic Side-quest. I was able to do a whole path and the one-shot Doom. Twice. Now Annihilus on the other hand is way harder. Had to use 3 revives for him. Don't know why you're complaining about Doom and not Annihilus.

Anhilus is easy for me cause i have symboite supreme and GR once fate sealed or is rod is gone than start puching him mostly its not as bad fight as doom atleast you can crit anhilus hard you cant crit doom without right champs

I'm not sure what level you're playing in, but using Human Torch with his pre-fight ability on has worked wonders for me in master level. I'm using a 4 star rank 4 Torch that's not duped and it's amazing how fast I can beat Dr. Doom. The nova flames turn into power stings so when Dr. Doom uses a special, he also loses a lot of health.

i actually do both master is fairly simple but rewards are not even close to epic rewards so i do epic also for extra shards
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    I really don't know about others but I will take doom 100times than a 50% annihilus as boss in the fantastic invasion

I really don't know about others but I will take doom 100times than a 50% annihilus as boss in the fantastic invasion

for me its quite opposite :wink:
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Thing and Human torch have done great against him. Torch with flame on has made gashes in his health helping a lot. And things overall strength has done a lot aswell

Annihilus just have a way of putting me under serious pressure

Thing and Human torch have done great against him. Torch with flame on has made gashes in his health helping a lot. And things overall strength has done a lot aswell

yeah mate i was like 1 step closer for a thing i poped a nebula in 6* otherwise doom would have been thrash dead meat for me

Annihilus just have a way of putting me under serious pressure
    yep pressure is real mate it takes my full team to kill anhilus most of damage is done by symboite supreme but rest depends on thor og i keep spaming sp 1 his 2 armor breaks is awesome can do ton of damage
    I usually use archangel for doom in the side quest but quake is my go to girl anytime for doom. quake and bake method works well.

I usually use archangel for doom in the side quest but quake is my go to girl anytime for doom. quake and bake method works well.

everyone has is it only me who doesnt have quake haha

Damn not even a 4* bro? Cause I use d 4*
    Well that's how messed up the RNG is I don't even have a ghost in my squad. I have tried dungeons and featured crystal no ghost still from there instead yellow jacket and co-members
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Hes challenging but beatable.. i beat the master dr doom with a rank 3 5 vulture.

Seems like you really need to learn how to dex better and how to bait specials.

Damn not even a 4* bro? Cause I use d 4*
    nope not even a 4 *

Hes challenging but beatable.. i beat the master dr doom with a rank 3 5 vulture.

Seems like you really need to learn how to dex better and how to bait specials.

are you comedying me ik how to dexterity da i am not a noob like i said in start mid ranged player Btw i am not talking about master i am talking about epic master is way easy for whoever the boss
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,119 ★★★★
    I complete all epic with my 4 star team... including a quake.. so yeah pretty sure you have access to 4* right ?
    xLunatiXx said:

I complete all epic with my 4 star team... including a quake.. so yeah pretty sure you have access to 4* right ?

Like i said before not the best luck so far i dont have a 4* quake or even a corvus glaive i am not getting the best luck or RNG they just keep throwing garbage for me thats why i am stuck everywhere act 5 completion stuck if i want to explore complete uncollected stuck ... So yeah not the best RNG