**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How would you rate 6.3?

TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
Do you think it was a success or a failure and why?

How would you rate 6.3? 43 votes

0%
6%
Haji_Saab16wegnerkjoke1004 3 votes
16%
ArcDeAngelusLvernon15KelvinKageMother_FlerkenTheoncomingstormMedinaKhanNightMonkey 7 votes
11%
buffajrDuke_SilverMarkg25AgentkBurakkkk 5 votes
9%
BendyTehsigzorzRockypantherxTheDuke899 4 votes
13%
RazorDevilFaisaljavedTipoDavechou7TheTalentsLucianoDelHoya 6 votes
11%
Stara99Indrick781MrTicTac19992008AleorLeoCruz 5 votes
4%
AKTEKAssumedName 2 votes
2%
belli300 1 vote
23%
JestressNyaleAce_03INTEGRALSalentoboyAamir123LoctiteSuperGlue-sixate-Zurodeepblack12 10 votes

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Health pools and especially the attack is way too high. Need to tune that down a bit. It makes fights take too long and it is not as fun. Still better than 6.2 though for sure.

I love only having 6 paths. But they need to fix 6.2 to get people excited about playing again. It really damaged the game as I predicted.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No counter to Medusa so not playing it until I do
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    KT1 made good points in his video. Overall act 6 has been quite a failure. The rewards to effort are really underwhelming especially when we as a community stop to look at the effort to reward for any of the variants with the exception of maybe v1. Imo 6.3 should have at least had a 4-5 gem or even the introduction of 6* 1-2 gem.

The type of roster required to complete this content is just not affected much by the minimal rewards. Content like this should feel great when it’s completed but the rewards feel incomplete....
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    1.6 mil summoner with all above god tier 5 stars at 5/65 and 40 6 stars and haven't even begun 6.2 .Aside from lackluster rewards the difficulty increase is nuts and the game and the new nodes and new defensive champs are not fun to play against. Kabam should realize this is a game and is meant to be fun while dying and having to use units/real money to continue is just stressful for me more so than my job and i'm an air traffic controller irl

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’ve really enjoyed it, there are a couple paths and a few fights I didn’t like but on the whole it’s a great piece of content imo
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The boss fights weren’t as fun as some of the 6.2 ones (Champion, Omega Red).
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I completed half of act 6 and already looked yt vids for other 3. There is no some path or boss is enjoy. I also started act 5 recently on my second account, flare quest in particular. And this one is very nice imo - you degen, but also have bonus of 300% attack. 6.3 doesn't give you any benefits. For example, unstoppable path of 6.3.1 - instead of increasing attack when unstoppable we have it reduced when no unstoppable on a champ. So it's once again requires ranking some specific champ, wich isn't fun imo. Rewards are not impressive. I still gave 4, as medusa is the only counter very specific boss. Still not good, but a little better probably than 6.2
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    6 as enjoy most of the fights in 6.3 that I have done when doing first time health pools and attack ain't a bother but some things wasnt needed in 6.3 mysterio acid was which I dont want to see as no counters and mainly the rewards for finish isnt the best could defo be better overall its enjoyment and finding specific counters for that path and boss at same time