**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW SEASON REWARDS

I was just kicked out of my alliance yesterday, (through no fault of my own, just missed an AQ cause life is busy). will I still get the AW season rewards? I contributed to it during the 6 wars that were counted.

Comments

• like I am literally 2 days of the rewards, and I didn't leave I was kicked
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    No, you will not. Must be in the alliance when awards are sent out.
  • but the war finished weeks ago. RIP.
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    They have a banner at the top of the forums stating rewards will be out approximately on the 20th and must be in the alliance at that time.
  • Shahbaz110Shahbaz110 Posts: 1
    It’s 20th. How much longer do we have to wait for the rewards?
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Kabam s big time and many players have to suffer because of that.

I guess there are hundreds or thousands players lost their deserved rewards that way. So many things can change in 2 weeks.
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Ppl need to learn that there are multiple areas to an alliance. AQ, AW, SA, 3day events plus if they require some communication. Also, it's about the strength of your alliance and how hardcore/relaxed they are at on those areas. That and any given moment you can be booted. All it takes is hitting your icon in alliance members and selecting kick. It destroys trust because you may have put real effort into an alliance and might not consider alliances again. The game really screws non-alliance players tho.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

I was just kicked out of my alliance yesterday, (through no fault of my own, just missed an AQ cause life is busy). will I still get the AW season rewards? I contributed to it during the 6 wars that were counted.

I’m sure life allows you to go to the toilet once every 5 hours to relief yourself.
  • xNig said:

I’m sure life allows you to go to the toilet once every 5 hours to relief yourself.
    lol. good point, I just meant sometimes you gotta spend time with family and specials ones with undivided attention
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Exactly. It really depends on the leadership.

For my alliance, we also do 666x5 but dropped to 656x5 as 2 guys are overseas on holiday. Next week another guy is going on holiday so it's likely that we will run 656x5 again. Christmas period we will run 555x5 for 2 weeks to accommodate everyones' busier schedule for this period.

Important thing is communication and understanding from the leadership.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited November 2019
    If don't have time to play is simple: don't play in ally that demand time to play, mainly Map5x5 and above. Don't stress yourself and the mates of the Ally just because you want the rewards. Champs needs be stronger and roster must be diversified so more difficult content can be done, but main goal of game is to play and have fun, not just to receive the rewards, and don't care about creating stress in other ally members.....

(At least you said something to your officers, or just stay +20 hours offline without notice, like happened to some in my ally?)
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    xNig said:

What I realized, after being a leader of 2 alliances for 2-3 years, is that it’s more of a “want” to login to help rather than a “can’t” login to help.

I couldn’t agree more with this.

In my experience for the most part, people that don’t login to help could have logged in, they just couldn’t be bothered to make the effort on a “busy” day.

Imo you have 2 basic types of player.. those who don’t mind letting others down and are happy to piggy back on their teammates effort... and those who wouldn’t dream of letting their teammates down.

I mean seriously, who is so busy they can’t take 20 seconds to send a message in line app or whatever.
  • HC_BossHC_Boss Posts: 34

Through no fault of your own! Dude you missed aq so that is your fault and deserved to be kicked and no you won’t get those rewards from war season shouldn’t join a alliance knowing you don’t have the time to do alliance activities just that simple
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Any chance we know if we're getting rewards BEFORE the next AQ starts!

If rewards do not come out today, then this clearly interferes with the regular schedule of season ending and folks moving alliances.
  • Nkrzykwa1Nkrzykwa1 Posts: 90

If rewards do not come out today, then this clearly interferes with the regular schedule of season ending and folks moving alliances.

They are far more likely to delete or close this thread than they are to give you any sort of real answer. They don’t take criticism well and rather than do their job and provide their customers with real answers they will just give you a generic”we are working hard to get them out” which could mean tomorrow could mean a week from now.
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★

Not really. We have a 2 day break from aq. And wars are off season and don't affect ratings, so they don't matter. It's a good time to go work on some static content with your full team as we wait for rewards!
  • HC_Boss said:

Through no fault of your own! Dude you missed aq so that is your fault and deserved to be kicked and no you won’t get those rewards from war season shouldn’t join a alliance knowing you don’t have the time to do alliance activities just that simple
    does it matter? I was just asking if I would still get the rewards no need to be sassy. I think the kick was fair enough, just asking if I would get the rewards.
  • I'm sorry to hear you were kicked! Unfortunately if you leave before payout of rewards, you will not receive them.
This discussion has been closed.