**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will we get Medusa and Kingpin

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
A bit of heads up would be nice for those who are hoarding units for 5* feature crystals, especially now that we can see 6* shards starting a week from today.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Next month. Medusa arena is probably first.
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 71
    You don't buy 5* featured crystals with units.....
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    I meant shards, thanks
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Following the pattern one of them will be next Thursday the 31st. Then the next one will be 2 weeks after. Won't know which until the Tuesday before.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Nothing official has been confirmed yet, so they won't comment on data that has been mined.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Nothing official has been confirmed yet, so they won't comment on data that has been mined.

Being that they have released that the next quest will be about Lockjaw, with Medusa and Kingpin in the opening graphic, I'm pretty sure that counts as confirmation.

MCoC_splash_screen_v15.0_1920x1080_EN-1024x576.jpg
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    DalBot wrote: »

Being that they have released that the next quest will be about Lockjaw, with Medusa and Kingpin in the opening graphic, I'm pretty sure that counts as confirmation.

My bad. Didn't see that. I figured it had to do with the leaked Icon that was posted about. Well, that I don't know. They usually wait until close to the Arena time to announce that.
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485

Is it just me or does kingpin looks like lockjaw?
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    If Lockjaw makes it to the game as a playable character, Kabam can have all my money.

I mean they made a freaking duck playable watch him get a jetpack or a mech suit as well lol
    Yellsome wrote: »

Is it just me or does kingpin looks like lockjaw?

look*
    #GrammarNazi
    I'm so looking forward to master mode kamala!Gonna be super hard
  • KingOfMcocKingOfMcoc Posts: 102
    Yellsome wrote: »
    I'm so looking forward to master mode kamala!Gonna be super hard

Hardest fight in master! Help me kabam! I promise to milk you
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    From the leaked champ description, Medusa and Kingpin seems like awesome.

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Where is this leaked description?
  • I'm not looking forward to kingpin but medusa is the most exiting thing here since Angela for me.