**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stacked Dr. Doom in UC: Curious and help needed.

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
I know I am not wrong but just want to be sure, Dr. Doom has the highest attack rating so far in UC.
Last month, Guillotine 2099 had around 9k attack rating but this Dr. Doom has 12k attack rating.
All of that for the same amount of rewards? Wow.

Or is it a hidden increment to his attack resulting from stacking up the Invasion side quest rewards?

Anywho, on that note, it has been a while since the last time I can't pass an UC boss with my whole quest team.
Any tips to beat his ass? Thanks for your time

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    @Amazing_Demon05 I have 4 paths completed on doom so far, but been dropping a bit more in units than I'd like. Just been brute forcing it with 4/55 voodoo. Only counter I have is a 3/30 4* she-hulk. Is she enough to kill him or does she not have enough hp to survive it?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    SpiderGwen. Let go of your screen when he uses specials and watch her auto evade
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    My best advice is simply to watch some videos, then practice dexing his Specials in Master mode. That's what I always do with new bosses - haven't even got to Uncollected Doom yet!

Other options -
    Is there some reason you can't use Power Control? Vision working well for me in Master quest.
    Thing is immune to Shock and Nullify, which helps greatly against Doom. You'll still need to Dex his Specials, though.
    Awakened Daredevil is very helpful in avoiding his Specials; although you'll still need to avoid that first backhand slap. Pair him with your 3/30 She-Hulk to boost his crits on Special Attacks, and you'll partially overcome Doom's crit resistance.
    If you don't have higher-ranked Void, She-Hulk, CAIW or Spider-Gwen, do you have Wasp? She can inflict Petrify with Iron Man synergy.
    @Magrailothos most forms of power control don't work against him, in uncollected he has a node that activates his aura whenever he's knocked down by a special or heavy. Same reason Archangel doesn't work against him. I do have wasp but she's only 4/40 so she won't be able to get far with just 3 petrifies, and intercepting isn't the most reliable thing. My daredevil isn't max sig yet.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Sounds tricky. Intercepting is pretty key and(and I'm not great at it myself!) as Doom has block penetration too.

Is he actually immune to power drain/burn/lock, though? The Aura itself doesn't hurt you as long as you don't get hit though; so it sounds like Vision or Magik could still be helpful. Dormammu using endless MM combos?
    edited November 2019
    @Magrailothos He's not immune to any power control, but the aura makes any champion that relies on specials a lot slower against him. If his aura is active he will nullify and shock from any form of contact, whether you get hit or he does, blocked or unblocked, so you would have to wait out 6 seconds every time it activates and do nothing but evade. You also wouldn't be able to use specials any time his aura is active.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    Havok can take some of the sp1 and use it to get plasma charges, avoid avoid and slowly take puck shots. sp1 only don’t push him to sp2, too much damage and your champion dies.. so upto sp1 and bait him to fire sp1... repeat until sp3 and no aura, then fire away with sp3.. should take a sizable chunk from Doom health..

Namor at max sig level should be able to do some damage too... since I only have 4* max Namor I haven’t tried Namor yet.. only with unduped 5* Havok.