Champion Spotlight - Guillotine 2099

2»

Comments

• OlandenOlanden Posts: 17
    Variant 3.1.1 right side shehulk. No nodes preventing debuffs - but No degeneration
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Olanden said:

Also. I just Got lucky obtainng a 6* version of her. She only have 17. 635 heath.... that is extremely low. All other of my 6* have minimum 24.000... is this intended?

She's double immune, can regenerate, power drain, turn invisible, reverses healing, and clearly hits like a truck, especially after finishing a fight with an SP3.

You want a big health pool as well?

For comparison, she's got slightly more health than Wasp; who is intended to be a glass cannon.
  • HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 91
    Olanden said:

Variant 3.1.1 right side shehulk. No nodes preventing debuffs - but No degeneration

That’s definitely a bug then. @Kabam Miike can someone look at it to fix :)
  • WhungWhung Posts: 36

• WhungWhung Posts: 36
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike would you guys look into this bug

It makes her sig ability useless
  • Olanden said:

This is not a bug. This is because Variant 3 includes a Node that prevents Robot Champions from increasing or decreasing their Ability Accuracy, and her ability to place a Degen is based on her Ability Accuracy, which is a Base 0 until she would land a Critical Hit.

This is a weird interaction, but not a bug.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,396 ★★★★
    If there 1 thing i can add, g99 should be able to capture souls via using her special 1 and 2 if it “KO”s an opponet.

Olanden said:

This is not a bug. This is because Variant 3 includes a Node that prevents Robot Champions from increasing or decreasing their Ability Accuracy, and her ability to place a Degen is based on her Ability Accuracy, which is a Base 0 until she would land a Critical Hit.

What exactly is that node called? I cant see it...?
    And What about her healthpoints. 17.600 for a 6* r1..... seems very unballanced. Many 5* r3 has more healtpoints. Is this really intented? it gives her a very big disadvantage and a very wrong feel. She dies so incredibly fast when hit.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,396 ★★★★

If there 1 thing i can add, g99 should be able to capture souls via using her special 1 and 2 if it “KO”s an opponet.

any word?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,351 ★★★★

Olanden said:

Isn’t her crit ability accuracy 20% and her accuracy to replace a crit hit with a degen 100%?
    Now i have experienced several times that the regeneration does not activate when dropping below 15% - Can anybody help here? @Kabam Miike or should i write support?
    Really not much responce in this chat. You have made such a great job for this caracter - but Seriously - her health is way too low. Such a shame you dont respond and such a shame for the caracter - cos it limits her use. Even just 21.000 would be in the low end but 17.600 come on guys.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,122 ★★★

dot_ditto said:

Anti-Miss or Knockdowns
    One of Guillotine 2099’s best defensive mechanics is her Digi-Cloak which causes the Opponent to Miss. If the Opponent is able to consistently knock her down or bypass Miss, this mechanic is lost.

Could Kabam please clarify this ? As mentioned before, all the terminologies being used aren't crystal clear:

Should Daredevil be able to bypass this miss or not?
    The wording seems similar to Darkhawk .. and he works for him (was that intended?) ... if this is a cloaking, Daredevil *should* work, should he not?
    Or does it function more like Phasing ?
    Can we please get some clarifications on these terms?

Thanks!
    Her Digi-Cloak is supposed to be a stealthy ability like Darkhawk's Stealth Mode. This has been brought to the team they are looking at bringing this interaction into line with the way Daredevil interacts with other stealth abilities.
    Hi .. any news on this ? it's been 2 months, and it's been drop dead silence on this issue ??
    Something is wrong with her damage. It doesent scale as usual when running with suicides... you guys experienced the same? Please investigate @Kabam Miike
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,351 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get some of these questions answered?

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 751 ★★★
    Olanden said:

Olanden said:

What exactly is that node called? I cant see it...?
    Sounds like a bug to me.