**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Explosive Personality

I know I'm late in on this, seen as the 24hours is about to expire, BUT, explosive personality armour buffs aren't resetting in the epic Doom Invasion. Sloppy/rushed fighting made me realise 🤭

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Are you sure you are not considering the base armor buff? they start with one by default.
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    5 stack, you loose 25% health as they "explode" then start from 0, or 1, again, right? What just happened to me was 5 stacked, I lost 25%, then lost another 25% on the next blocked hit...
    I though upon 'exploding' it reset?

5 stack, you loose 25% health as they "explode" then start from 0, or 1, again, right? What just happened to me was 5 stacked, I lost 25%, then lost another 25% on the next blocked hit...
    I though upon 'exploding' it reset?

ahh that makes more sense, ill test and see if I can get a video of if it is happening.
    Thank you, I don't have a screen recorder installed 🙌
    Just tested, it is working properly. The thing that may throw you off is that you dont take the damage until the 6th armor up, because you start with one determinant armor, after that it resets to 1 and you climb to 6 again to take damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfJ_tQfipEY
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Lormif said:
    nice 6 star elsa bloodstone
    Damn, wish I'd recorded ot now... I look like I just imagined it haha.
    Thanks for testing it out.
    And, nice team 👌