AQ rewards

dabetchadabetcha Member Posts: 26
Greetings, everyone.

First, this is not my first language so I'm sorry if don't ask my question properly.

That being said, I have a question: If I leave my current alliance just right after the final day of AQ ends and join to another alliance, will I get my AQ rank rewards anyway? Has anyone ever done this and got the rewards hours after?
I'd appreciate your help, guys. Thanks in advance.

P.S: I know that I need to wait 'til I get the compensation for individual wars before leaving my alliance, but I'm asking in case, by some miracle, I get these compensation prizes in the next 2 or 3 hours (a woman can dream).

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    dabetcha said:

Greetings, everyone.

First, this is not my first language so I'm sorry if don't ask my question properly.

That being said, I have a question: If I leave my current alliance just right after the final day of AQ ends and join to another alliance, will I get my AQ rank rewards anyway? Has anyone ever done this and got the rewards hours after?

P.S: I know that I need to wait 'til I get the compensation for individual wars before leaving my alliance, but I'm asking in case, by some miracle, I get these compensation prizes in the next 2 or 3 hours (a woman can dream).

No you have to be in the alliance when rewards go out to receive them.
  • dabetchadabetcha Member Posts: 26

dabetcha said:

Greetings, everyone.

Really? that kinda sucks. Thanks for your fast response.
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    dabetcha said:

dabetcha said:

Greetings, everyone.

AQ rewards typically come out a few hours afterwards so it should not take much time.
    Lormif said:

dabetcha said:

dabetcha said:

Greetings, everyone.

AQ rewards typically come out a few hours afterwards so it should not take much time.
    yeah, I know. I was just hoping to get the compensation and AQ rewards before the war matchmaking phase started (3 hours and 6 minutes left). My alliance it's not yet enlisted 'cause they were waiting for all of this to be solved to enlist, so the ones who wanted to leave, could do it and immediately recruit the new members.
    Mauled said:

A woman you say 🤔

Mmm.. yes. And🤔?