**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Day 5 AQ rewards delay? [Merged Threads]

jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
edited November 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey crew,

Day 5 if AQ ended approx 30m ago, but havent had the end of quest confirmation/rewards show up. Not sure if there anything glitchy goin on but figured I'd let yall know just in case!

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Hi, seems like there is a bug that is not releasing the day 5 completion rewards for AQ also some people who didn't exit the map, their champions are locked in my alliance.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    It’s because they don’t deserve those champions for not clearing champs in time so they are taking them back bro sorry
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    we cleared, he just didn't leave the map after it was done.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    I know mate I was watching lol
  • Nos4atuNos4atu Posts: 33
    @Kabam Miike What happened to the AQ? It ended abruptly in the middle of a 2bg, map3&5 for us and didn’t give us credit. Doesn’t even show in our history??
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Where are Day 5 Alliance Quest Exploration And Conqueror Rewards ???

In History Day 5 Also Missing

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra

Can we Get Any update About This Bug Please ,

Thank you in advance
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    Hey crew,

Day 5 if AQ ended approx 30m ago, but havent had the end of quest confirmation/rewards show up. Not sure if there anything glitchy goin on but figured I'd let yall know just in case!

• EliteKILREliteKILR Posts: 4
    edited November 2019
    Same thing happening to us, tried refreshing the game by closing down and reloading up but still does not fix it
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Day 5 AQ honor and bonus modifier points have not been added to the final scoring as well. I assume this will happen whenever Day 5 finally gets closed out but just want to point out that they are missing, along with the daily crystal exploration/completion rewards and some saying their champs are still locked.
    Additionally, Day 5 AQ honor and bonus points from modifiers have not been added to the final score yet as well
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    Yup no day 5 rewards yet
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★

Day 5 AQ honor and bonus modifier points have not been added to the final scoring as well. I assume this will happen whenever Day 5 finally gets closed out but just want to point out that they are missing, along with the daily crystal exploration/completion rewards and some saying their champs are still locked.

The aq modifier points are included in each days total, if you compare your previous aq 5 day total to this one you will see that
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

The aq modifier points are included in each days total, if you compare your previous aq 5 day total to this one you will see that
    The honor and bonus pts from day 5 definitely have not been added yet. What's been added for day 5 is a standard day 5 score with no modifiers
    Deacon03 said:

Go check your final point total... Day 5 modifier points and honor are not included yet. Our alliance is short the some 14mil pts from day 5. We should have been over 400mil with day 5 results but are still showing just under. Our Honor should be showing we got into the T5B rewards but still highlighted at same T2A spot from Day 4. Day 5 is over but it's like it is not. Some people's champs are still locked, day 5 map rewards have yet to be released. I assume once day 5 map rewards are released, the day 5 modifiers stuff will be added but it's not there yet.
    @Worknprogress in my alliance the overall points to determine aq rank and milestones, the additional points have been added. Upon looking at the honor tab, those have not been added to configure the proper milestone.
  • totheendoftotheendof Posts: 50
    AQ is over and my players are stuck in limbo, can’t use them for other things.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    I smell emergency maintenance coming.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Same problem, I need my Magik, Ghost and Corvus back!!!
    My AQ attack heroes are stuck in an AQ that is no longer available. Not showing up in history either. I’m assuming this is happening to most.

• SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    rnr87 said:

I smell emergency maintenance coming.

Mods, can we get some clarification on what's going on before I use my best roster to do 6.3 with boosts? Will this require maintenance?
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    Any updates By mods Please

Deacon03 said:

Go check your final point total... Day 5 modifier points and honor are not included yet. Our alliance is short the some 14mil pts from day 5. We should have been over 400mil with day 5 results but are still showing just under. Our Honor should be showing we got into the T5B rewards but still highlighted at same T2A spot from Day 4. Day 5 is over but it's like it is not. Some people's champs are still locked, day 5 map rewards have yet to be released. I assume once day 5 map rewards are released, the day 5 modifiers stuff will be added but it's not there yet.

I did the math and our alliance did not miraculously jump up 50+million points due to our prestige. The AQ modification points for overall score are incorporated into the total score as you progress through the map and you get that total whatever modification you choice by 100% the map. I did say my alliance honor points have not been added to the milestone part for day 5 yet but the actual AQ points are correct. I triple checked my math
  • nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    I did not receive AQ rewards for last day map5 completion (3x map5 crystals, battlechips, gold). Are they delayed or im the only one whos having this issue?
  • CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Posts: 27
    Same problem for my alliance... @Kabam Miike
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s not even showing up as completed in the history. Apparently nameless Thanos does not concede defeat on day five. Pulling some kind of time travel mumbo-jumbo on us.