**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is fair response to a mastery broken for over one year?

What is fair response to a mastery broken for over one year? 78 votes

Return units or loyalty invested
71%
GamerRektorBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerthetaman23Wally_WooferThe_OneHaji_SaabWorld EaterErza_ScarletRaganatorArrsssZENAce_03INTEGRALStefanjonesDeadmaddyTerraAlex13369Leiva_dark 56 votes
Continue waiting indefinitely
7%
TheRealmKeeperMitriaxRakeYoungNeotwismSkillful_starawesomesauce 6 votes
Compensation package of any sort
16%
RazorDevilJwallace25FaisaljavedJohn757CyporgAleorLeoCruzMassapealHCMmcocSubExtaByteLucianoDelHoyaHyperGamerXIIISheDroveMeHere 13 votes
Other (write in)
3%
BahamutNopedroooJollyHawk 3 votes

Comments

• Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 173
    Particularly when there remains no projected resolution.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Well I mean, you just answered your own question
    Zuro said:

Well I mean, you just answered your own question

The answer really isn't for me... ;op
    I think it's important that folks think of a mastery that they use, not any specific mastery currently with issues.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Refunds for Inequity and Pure Skill should have been sent out a long time ago. Pretty sad they’ve been ignored for so long
  • Hey OP, which Mastery are you referring to and why do you feel it's broken?
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Have you guys opened tickets on this problem with support? And have you gotten nothing as compensation for all this time??
    Wow... that's negligent. This deserves a bump!

Hey OP, which Mastery are you referring to and why do you feel it's broken?

The one that you warned me for it not being a constructive conversation, but again I think folks should not focus on existing issues....and respond as if it was one they heavily invested in.

Have you guys opened tickets on this problem with support? And have you gotten nothing as compensation for all this time??
    Wow... that's negligent. This deserves a bump!

Yes. Responses vary from, "It's not broken" to "a fix is in work, but it will take time" even after providing mod responses acknowledging levels 4 &5 provide mostly no added benefit. I've even requested that just those levels be refunded.

@Kabam Porthos can correct me if I'm wrong, but bumping is not permitted.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Continue waiting indefinitely
    @Captain_Nietsch I'm not sure if u are aware of it or not but bumping posts is against the forum rules, especially when it is still an active thread.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Neotwism said:

@Captain_Nietsch I'm not sure if u are aware of it or not but bumping posts is against the forum rules, especially when it is still an active thread.

I did in fact not know that. I guess I'll have to read the forum rules again and pay more attention. :smile:
    I do feel for you guys who invested in those masteries, trying to bring this up and getting varying responses. It makes me question how wise it is of me to invest time and effort in this game in the long run. And... I'll be sure to read up properly on all masteries before investing in a new setup.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Other (write in)
    Fix it
    edited November 2019
    Bahamut said:

Fix it

I could certainly see this approach in the early months of an issue. I guess you're stating that a year isn't long enough duration to suggest something be done before it's fixed, correct?
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    The response to pure skill (which nobody runs anymore) has been pathetic.
    Raganator said:

In truth, there are probably noobs who get an abundance of skill champs still trying it out...
  • Return units or loyalty invested

Raganator said:

In truth, there are probably noobs who get an abundance of skill champs still trying it out...
    And that is the real problem. Why is it still an option to invest in? If it is broken and can not be fixed, simply remove it from the game and compensate those who have already invested in it.
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    edited November 2019

Raganator said:

And that is the real problem. Why is it still an option to invest in? If it is broken and can not be fixed, simply remove it from the game and compensate those who have already invested in it.
    Totally Agree! The favor is on their side, that's why. I feel sorry to these new players, who didn't know, not aware that they're spending their units on a broken mastery. just unbelievable!
    ZEN said:

Raganator said:

Totally Agree! The favor is on their side, that's why. I feel sorry to these new players, who didn't know, not aware that they're spending their units on a broken mastery. just unbelievable!
    I've expressed previously that the minimum they should do is turn off level 4 & 5 to protect the innocent....no joy.
    edited November 2019

Now I'm the one not doing a good job of not leaving this mastery independent....ugh.
  • INTEGRAL said:

PURE SKILL is broken for 2 years. Your company literally robbed people who spent for that mastery. They just ignore us!
    Pure skill isn't broken. Pure Skill does exactly what it is supposed to do. The problem with pure skill is not that it is broken, it is that its value at higher tiers is questionable, because you can no longer easily stack armor to as high a value as you could before 12.0.

Metaphorically speaking, Pure Skill is armor piercing bullets. In 11.0 everyone wore a lot of armor. Today, most things don't. But the armor piercing bullets still pierce armor.

If it was broken they should fix it, but there's nothing to fix. If it was valueless, they should refund it, but it isn't valueless. The problem is that the value of the top two tiers of PS went from somewhat valuable to questionable.
    DNA3000 said:

INTEGRAL said:

PURE SKILL is broken for 2 years. Your company literally robbed people who spent for that mastery. They just ignore us!
    Pure skill isn't broken. Pure Skill does exactly what it is supposed to do. The problem with pure skill is not that it is broken, it is that its value at higher tiers is questionable, because you can no longer easily stack armor to as high a value as you could before 12.0.

Metaphorically speaking, Pure Skill is armor piercing bullets. In 11.0 everyone wore a lot of armor. Today, most things don't. But the armor piercing bullets still pierce armor.

If it was broken they should fix it, but there's nothing to fix. If it was valueless, they should refund it, but it isn't valueless. The problem is that the value of the top two tiers of PS went from somewhat valuable to questionable.
    If something goes from extremely costly/valuable to extremely costly/questionable value.....is that not a downgrade?
  • We don't have any new information about any changes to Pure Skill or Inequity at this time.
This discussion has been closed.