**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nexus crystal: same old PHC for almost double price

FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 β˜…β˜…
Are you serious, Kabam???? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Β«1

Comments

• FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 148 β˜…β˜…
    Lormif said:

It is actually a pretty good deal, for 50% more you get to pick from 3 champs, if they took this and made a cav crystal with it I am pretty sure it would make a lot of people happy.

Do you believe they will offer a choice between a god tier and 2 trash champs?? Keep dreamin'
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84 β˜…
    I think 5 or 6 star nexus crystal is coming for Cyber Monday offers.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well, I think it is an awesome new feature. For those complaining, what do you want Kabam to do? This is a way better option than not getting any say so at all. It's like 3 spins in one. You may get **** for each one of them, but when you do get the choice between a 4 star and two 2 stars, I bet you will appreciate it then.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Are they ever gonna come in the 4, 5 and 6 star
  • BananaGrantBananaGrant Posts: 95 β˜…
    Tbh, I like the concept.
    Here are a few ways to implement it:

1. They could be put under "Special" in the crystal tab, and cost 1Β½ of the price of a normal one. A premium Nexus would be 3k PHC shards.

2. I think it would be cool to get this as a weekly log-in crystal as well, so you could form it once every week (two weeks if you're Uncollected) I think choosing which 3* you get from the gmc would be cool (Especially if you don't have that champ, or need them for synergies)

3. You could also implement this in special events, like with the unified crystals in September, or the Spider-Verse ones during July.

Plenty of ways to use this crystal, and I hope it is used more going in to the future.
    I am definitely against this as a 5* basic crystal, but with 4* crystals or Cav crystals
    I'm all for it.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ZEN said:

Well, I think it is an awesome new feature. For those complaining, what do you want Kabam to do? This is a way better option than not getting any say so at all. It's like 3 spins in one. You may get **** for each one of them, but when you do get the choice between a 4 star and two 2 stars, I bet you will appreciate it then.

This is only for beginner. Not for endgame player. You and I both know, high probability you will get mostly 2-3*.

Agreed. But if the crystal is successful $$$ wise for Kabam, do you not think they will eventually bring it up to speed for the rest of us? I definitely would rather see a 5-star version of the nexus crystal, but Kabam has to start somewhere.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Love the idea...now put it on 5*, 6* and cavalier crystal and i'll buy some without any regret
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213 β˜…
    I really like the concept of these crystals. With such a large selection of characters in any given crystal, these provide a great opportunity at something you could use/want. The phc version is rather rubbish lol, but the thoughts of a cav or even better, guaranteed crystal with 3 choices is very exciting!
  • Lormif said:

ZEN said:

Lormif said:

It is actually a pretty good deal, for 50% more you get to pick from 3 champs, if they took this and made a cav crystal with it I am pretty sure it would make a lot of people happy.

If it's a good deal, why won't you show us, buy 10 crystals and post a video here? I dare you! lmao!
    becuase I dont need 2-4 champs, if they offered a 50% markup on cav crystals with that feature I could by a couple hundred and post them here.
    If they offered a nexus Cav that cost 50% more, I would *only* be opening those, because it would be mathematically insane to open any other version.

Of course if you don't think the PHC has reasonable value for you, the Nexus is unlikely to either. But lots of people buy PHCs or they wouldn't still offer them: for those people the Nexus does offer better value.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,901 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Basically you’re paying extra to get three rolls at the crystal instead of one and the ability to pick from those three. I honestly really like the concept if it gets taken up to something an endgame player would want.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You guys are being very negative about this even though I'm pretty sure this is but a mere test. This concept is beyond amazing,imagine this concept applied to 4* Crystals or 5* crystals or even 6*...out of 3 rolls instead of getting your 3rd 6* groot you could get a slightly better champ or a even a god tier since you're rolling the dice 3 times instead of one. If kabam would apply this as a constant feature with a bit more price over the crystals(3k 4* shards, 15k 5* shards and maybe like 12k 6* shards) it would be incredible and even for grandmaster and cavalier Crystals, they'd sell so much more....I love it
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have zero interest in PHCs, but do this with Cavalier crystals and I will certainly buy them up.
  • ObicrixObicrix Posts: 18 β˜…
    I bought one. Options were 2 star Ronin, 2 star Black Bolt, and 4 star Mephisto. Maxed out my Mephisto so I’m not too disappointed.
  • ZEN said:

This is only for beginner. Not for endgame player. You and I both know, high probability you will get mostly 2-3*.
    8.73% chance to get 4*. 45.62% chance to get 3*. This is way better than the 77% chance to get 2* champs from the PHC, if the PHC is still relevant to your game progress.

Math for Nexus PHC. Also math for hypothetical Nexus Cavalier.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Is this a test for future crystals? I’d personally love this for higher tier crystals at 1.5x the price. I’d gladly pay that if I actually had an option. The basic pool now is just so big now.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got two 4 star champions from my Nexus Crystal's, this is the best gift from Kabam. I really hope they start this with 4 and 5 star hero Crystals.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Lormif said:

Do you believe they will offer a choice between a god tier and 2 trash champs?? Keep dreamin'
    The options that appear are completely random. While our players obviously have Champions that they think are more desirable than others, the Game does not. The chances for any Champion to appear is the same.
    The Game decided my 6* should be Karnak, Black Bolt, Cyclops, Black Panther CW. Please don't send me a Domino, Corvus, Void or Omega Red. Because I will say is not fair....
    L
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If this was there for a 6* I would 100% get it. Better than the pure random **** I'm getting.