**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Day 5 AQ rewards delay? [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• JMAN337JMAN337 Posts: 88
    This is a **** show. We should have scored 18,900 honor since we missed day 1. Instead we get rewards 2 ranks lower and really day 5 is not even finished because the extra points have not been added and we haven't gotten our daily rewards for finishing.

This is becoming a joke. I will be keeping my $$ in my pocket. No more sigil and no black friday/cyber monday deals for me this year. I guess I will take my $300 elsewhere.
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Posts: 74
    I'm not even going to claim mine yet. We are still on tier 12 and should be on 15. Need me some T5B! Wouldn't want to get anything "extra" by claiming the T2A as well. I know how people are about equity around here. :smile:
    PS - hi @Jaded
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Posts: 31
    Got my champs back when the honor reward came in but no other rewards have come in yet.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Yep, Honor Rewards came via mail, but was based on only days 1-4 Honor.

History still doesn’t show day-5, and overall AQ Points still don’t include day-5 Bonus.
  • How will you calculate the rewards If the points are not there ?? Hope at the end will be the right rewards as we are fed up of these things
  • DarthFigmentDarthFigment Posts: 36
    The honor rewards were described on the forum as milestones, not peak milestones, so we should have gotten all milestones below the top one earned. We only got one milestone reward, when we earned 9 milestones of rewards.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

The honor rewards were described on the forum as milestones, not peak milestones, so we should have gotten all milestones below the top one earned. We only got one milestone reward, when we earned 9 milestones of rewards.

Is is only peak milestones thing Miike conforms that later one
  • The team is working on getting the issues sorted out so that everyone can their correct rewards as soon as possible.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

The team is working on getting the issues sorted out so that everyone can their correct rewards as soon as possible.

How Hav that bug even happens in the first place
  • KwAmOnKwAmOn Posts: 108

The team is working on getting the issues sorted out so that everyone can their correct rewards as soon as possible.

I know ETAs are hard to come by for buggy stuff, but setting an estimate or compromise from the dev tem would help to mitigate some of the commentary.

People in my alliance now believes modifiers might not be OK for not getting T5B. I've tried to mitigate, but it helps to have more complete responses of how and when this will be corrected.