**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Roster Help

TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Just want to ask your opinion on this please, as am not sure which champs to upgrade to help me do more content in the game. These are my go to champs to date (top champs)

They help me a lot of content but.the epic quest got me thinking i need more champs with immunities. Doom obv is just newly required but who would help me more to do at least the following (no particular order) 5.4, Variant 1, road to labyrinth, more uc quests.

Here are the next set of champs I have

So in your opinion who should I upgrade next?

I'm thinking of Thing / Annihilus. And Iv only recently pulled Ghost (and duped) so am learning her still. I have other champs too (80% of my 4stars are at R3)

Thank you for your time and help

Roster Help 14 votes

Annihilus
7%
TimeGenesis 1 vote
Thing
28%
SammyJankisMoosetiptronicX_Factor_AgentDarkSupreme 4 votes
Iceman
7%
BabyMiike 1 vote
Ghulk
21%
Alex13369ZipioH3t3r 3 votes
Human Torch
7%
TheInfinty 1 vote
Luke Cage
0%
Other (pls specify)
28%
Lvernon15AleorjkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 4 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Other (pls specify)
    Ghost
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Annihilus

Ghost

am still learning her. should i put resources on her anyways even if im not used to her yet?
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    Other (pls specify)
    You should r5 that domino.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Other (pls specify)

Ghost

am still learning her. should i put resources on her anyways even if im not used to her yet?
    Yea I'd still rank her up.
    Annihilus
    jkcjmiji said:

You should r5 that domino.

she is my fav but in a node like freezer burn she suffers a lot. so i think i neer some immunities
    Annihilus

l

Yea I'd still rank her up.

alryt. thank you
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Other (pls specify)
    Why didn't you filter your champs to leave only 5* and 6*
    Also r2 doom
    Annihilus
    Aleor said:

Why didn't you filter your champs to leave only 5* and 6*
    Also r2 doom

Because aside from the picture champs. most of my 5stars are pretty rubbish, so i focus more on my awakened 4stars

H
    Here it is though. thanks
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    From your 4*s focus on maxing out Venom (super useful for all Act 5, even 4*), Red Hulk and Masacre for that Domino, Sentinel for immunities and you are good to go.

From your 5*s, focus on Sabretooth and IMIW.

You will be able to complete Act 5 with this roster.
    Annihilus

From your 4*s focus on maxing out Venom (super useful for all Act 5, even 4*), Red Hulk and Masacre for that Domino, Sentinel for immunities and you are good to go.

From your 5*s, focus on Sabretooth and IMIW.

You will be able to complete Act 5 with this roster.

thank you. much appreciated
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other (pls specify)
    Ghost