**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aq rewards broken [Merged Threads]

Comments

• AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Yup, we got 4 t4cc frag crystals
  • MiggyMiggy Posts: 37
    People have 0 chill. Sh*t happens, especially in an environment that gets updated as frequently as this one. Kabam employees have acknowledged the error and have said that they're working to fix. Based on previous issues I'm sure that we will receive adequate compensation based on the impact this has for people. Have some patience people.
  • Mik_81Mik_81 Posts: 10
    edited November 2019
    Wow, just wow..... Rewards are based in total points awarded they can't really be sent like this, is this a serious answer?
  • NinjaTucNinjaTuc Posts: 58
    Miggy said:

People have 0 chill. Sh*t happens, especially in an environment that gets updated as frequently as this one. Kabam employees have acknowledged the error and have said that they're working to fix. Based on previous issues I'm sure that we will receive adequate compensation based on the impact this has for people. Have some patience people.

Well said

• teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Any ETA for rewards?
  • Did anyone else get severely ripped off with end of aq rewards? I recieved a fraction of the normal rewards.
  • PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 335 ★★
    Miggy said:

I agree when the bugs come up, only when they come up rarely. Kabam is coming off of some bad back-to-back bugs. Whether it’s just real bad luck or other circumstances, this is a bad look and people are getting sick of the approach to it. It’s understandable...
  • JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Also, we were unable to make roster moves since rewards will now be distributed AFTER matchmaking starts. So if guys leave after rewards are received, we won’t be able to replace them and this will end up costing us a war too.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★

Also, we were unable to make roster moves since rewards will now be distributed AFTER matchmaking starts. So if guys leave after rewards are received, we won’t be able to replace them and this will end up costing us a war too.

We cant make roster changes because they havent fixed the AQ and AW rewards from 2 weeks ago yet.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,417 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    COMPLETION REWARDS received now. And Day-5 is in History, Bonus Points have been added to overall AQ score, and Honor Milestone View from History now shows day-5 added in (although will have to let Kabam figure out how they will send out additional/corrected Honor Milestone, especially if the reward type changed from initial mail to what it should have been).
    So champs should also be Unlocked and available for other quests now too.

Note, this is just the Day-5 Completion and Map Rewards. Not the overall Series rewards, as those are normally later than the Day rewards.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Doo you not just look around on the forums and go and make a thread right away about a certain problem?

Look around first because there are multiple threads on the issue. But re-log in to the game. You should have them. I just got mine so it should be the same with you
  • The_Jagga81The_Jagga81 Posts: 71

Hey all,

The team is aware of this issue are looking into it. We'll update you when we have more information.

What about our champs being locked for hours after, meaning we’re unable to do quests, same thing yesterday and again today, majorly putting me behind on my monthly, finally got them back when I’m going to bed.. so zero progress today again.
    If your champs are locked means your BG haven’t completed the map...so u shouldn’t have the right to get your champs back!
    Otherwise u just need to reach boss node to get them back...newbie
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

I haven't received anything at all. Have the peak milestone/regular ranked rewards not been sent out yet?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    solopolo said:

I haven't received anything at all. Have the peak milestone/regular ranked rewards not been sent out yet?

No
  • 937Ladyk22937Ladyk22 Posts: 16
    We didn't get rewards yet nor were we able to do a modifier until the last day smh
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    We haven't gotten our glory yet.

This situation is dangerous. Kabam has no idea what is happening with their own system.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Just got correct honor rewards
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,417 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Received the corrected amount of HONOR Milestone Rewards now Note, I still had NOT claimed the original amount, and so still had the original Mail msg. There was not an actual 2nd Mail msg with additional amount. Instead the original mail msg suddenly had been changed to have the corrected amount in it. (just FYI, for those looking to see if there was 1 of 2 mail msgs for Honor rewards, I only had 1 msg in total, but the amount is now correct).

I’m assuming maybe for those that already claimed the first amount, maybe Kabam has just revised/corrected your inventory now (instead of sending a 2nd Mail msg) ??
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    They are coming in now...

Still doesn't address the issue of lost points for those alliances that couldn't do AQ modifiers for the first 2 days.

Kabam, any word on this?
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    When are the full rewards hitting? Need my glory.
  • RylenRylen Posts: 3
    Just got word from kabam HQ, they said they can’t fix the bugs till they convert all the money spent on AW/AQ into one common currency so they can pay themselves. Only after that and a couple vacation days can they get back to fixing the bugs, be patient LOL.
  • RylenRylen Posts: 3
    Miggy said:

Don’t be this guy smh
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

When are the full rewards hitting? Need my glory.

I've gotten mine already