**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fighting Background/stage getting stale?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
edited November 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Do you guys think the fighting background/stage are getting a bit stale?

When was the last time a new one was introduced?

Should there be a couple of new ones every year or so?

What do you think?

Fighting Background/stage getting stale? 86 votes

Yeah they're getting stale - please introduce new ones
83%
DAVIDTHBigPoppaCBONEHaji_SaabAntgeo1Carnage313LosspikRazorDevilINTEGRALStefanjoneszuffyHeraldofNoneTerraAlex13369Star_Lord_Saielthe_furry_oneExHavokDOKTOROKTOPUSLightvayneSammyJankis 72 votes
No need for new ones
16%
World EaterChovnersublime2323Lvernon15IcsGrecsolopoloLordRaymond3iRetr0X_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderNichj99dot_dittoCompEngEvFanGinjabredMonsta 14 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Plenty of new locations to choose from. Is it gonna happen anytime soon? Unlikely.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    solopolo said:

Does it really matter though?

Well it does make the game more enjoyable to see new & interesting scenes rather than always the same old ones.

No new stuff until the game actually works properly.

Can't they go hand in hand?

The last were 1.7 year ago, black panther and surtur arena.

That's a long time between drinks...
  • Yeah they're getting stale - please introduce new ones
    More than that, CHANGE THE DARN MUSIC!
    Give me a few options to change the in-game music into something else. I have muted the music since the first week of my playing, it's that irritating.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Would love to see one that is a tribute to Stan Lee/excelsior
    That last fight scene in the Avengers Endgame movie would have been another perfect one I reckon to celebrate the movie.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    No need for new ones
    How about making animations easier for us Andriod users than making more animations that will probably just lag our phones more.
    Vision Aarkus still freezes up my phone so bad
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    dot_ditto said:

What do you think?

If they add new ones, they'll overdo with the animations, and lag the game more ... I'm good with the current ones .. ;)
    Never really pay attention to them anyway .. *shrug*
    What phone do you use
    dot_ditto said:

What do you think?

If they add new ones, they'll overdo with the animations, and lag the game more ... I'm good with the current ones .. ;)
    Never really pay attention to them anyway .. *shrug*
    That's not really a good excuse really.. they should be upgrading their system and software so the game doesn't lag rather than being too afraid to implement or design anything new.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    No need for new ones

A stage with 2 sections. You start on the left side and use a heavy attack to break through to the right side. They could flip the stage to start us in the later half, effectively creating two new stages with one map.

That would most definitely lag for us Android users lol. It could probably be done simply, but like someone said before, it would be overdone on the animations and lag a bunch
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    We are long overdue for a few more fighting arenas Kabam please give us more! on the lagging android phones the fix is simply to add a graphics quality slider so you can choose your trade off of graphics to performance.

Short of this the unfortunate facts of the matter are those that cant afford decent enough phones to play the game without lagging are also very unlikely to spend money as they clearly don't have the spare funds to get a better phone never mind spend in game & are in turn not on Kabams Radar to resolve.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★

No new stuff until the game actually works properly.

Amen!!!!
    Have we already got one for 'Knowhere'? That would be an awesome one...
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    I would like new maps but I feel if they attempt to add a new stage it will crash the game
  • Hey guys, a discussion was already created HERE about this topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.