**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 hit combo broke - MAD AI recovery

Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I caught it on video yesterday grinding arena but as most of you know, the AI recovery after a 5 HIT combo is terrible in ANY game area against ANY champ. 4 Hit combos ending on light seem to be 'ok' (I've still had my champs just stand there after 4 hit too and get crushed) but you'll see as the AI's health goes down it recovers faster and faster. Utter BS.
iPhone 7+ and ipad mini-4 latest iOS and latest mcoc patch (114.1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPERy8J1gRw

Comments

• BadeMiyaBadeMiya Posts: 34
    Preach fellow champion !
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    Apparently even the elite youtubers are experiencing this brokenness as well. Check out Joel Line's recent stream while he's in AQ Map 6. Go to the 3:50 mark and watch as BW parry/blocks his 5 hit combo to L1 special attacks - TWICE IN A ROW! STOP SAYING YOU FIXED STUFF WHEN YOU DIDN'T!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2XNV26FAXM
    Ha! habit. Sorry bro
    No comment still? Video proof, device info... I've done my part and still no acknowledgement?
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    They don't care..alot of ppl are quitting.. again. It just happens to get worse on day 5 and higher tier wars. My 10 million alliance is getting crushed in aq, no evade, broken combos, missed block.etc.. never ends with kascam
    Don't know what it will take to get them to stop with the BS but as long as elite tier keep paying to play there's no end in sight.
  • spaceoakspaceoak Posts: 139
    A reply from Kabam would be helpful.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Along with this, I have noticed that the AI can come out of a stun from a special early. I notice this particularly with my Ultron and his L3. If it stuns, the AI can hit me before the stun timer runs out. I don't think it's a visual bug. I think they broke the AI recovery in an attempt to make the game harder for end-game users. It severely impacts the rest of us. Ironically, I have to fight better than a higher level player because my champs are lower level and can't take much damage. I have to fight perfectly AND compensate for these bugs in order to survive.
    This place is for reporting bugs and fixing them right? Can we get an acknowledgement of some sort please?
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Definitely a great post, thanks for bringing this to light for everyone so we can all adjust to the bad game mechanics
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Awesome evidence!
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Looks like it is being ignored though

Ya... squeeky wheel gets the grease??? Maybe they haven't heard that one...
    I guess we have to just accept that their silence on this and the other AI cheats is an acknowledgment that they know they exist and worse, deliberately put them in and therefore have no intention of rectifying them?
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Happening to me also, over and over and over. Parry also seems off...
  • NikskiniNikskini Posts: 237
    Enemies blocking moonknight specials after 5 hit combo
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I've noticed this too, but I just figured I was being slow.
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Would be nice to get a responce or at least acknowledgement of this post.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Funny, they comment on every other post but are quiet when stuff like this comes up.
    What is wrong with you people??? Seriously! Running map 6 tonight and nobody in my alliance can chain a combo to a special without getting it parried!! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf come on!!!
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Who the president??? This is unbelievable. It's really time for another boycott. No joke
    I take it you Mods are actually seeing this thread since you jailed @SirTodd_83 so why have we not got any acknowledgement on the issue?
    And even more video proof... I'm following the rules. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious how is this still not even acknowledged?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgGay9vv-jk