**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Old man Logan against caltrops node

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
Old man Logan in variant 1 chapter 3 final
Boss, he is reducing caltrops bleed up until
The point where his first regeneration falls off.

After that he is taking damage as normal.

If there a video I can send let me know.

I see no option here

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Texas_11 said:

I see no option here

Old Man Logan gains a Regeneration Buff which heals 1307 Health over 20 seconds. While this Regeneration Buff is active, incoming Bleed effects gain +50% duration but suffers -95% Potency, giving Logan more time to deal with them.

This seems to read that the individual bleed is tied t that individual regeneration buff. That may not be the intention, but that is the wording.

the wording is just very weird.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Texas_11 said:

I see no option here

Old Man Logan gains a Regeneration Buff which heals 1307 Health over 20 seconds. While this Regeneration Buff is active, incoming Bleed effects gain +50% duration but suffers -95% Potency, giving Logan more time to deal with them.

This seems to read that the individual bleed is tied t that individual regeneration buff. That may not be the intention, but that is the wording.

That could very well be the case .

I’m expecting my bleed reduction to drop when Regen is back on. But what’s happening is if that bleed was on before the Regen started it doesn’t reduce it.
    @Lormif

Just rewatched video. Not the case;(
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Lormif said:

Texas_11 said:

I see no option here

That could very well be the case .

I’m expecting my bleed reduction to drop when Regen is back on. But what’s happening is if that bleed was on before the Regen started it doesn’t reduce it.
    That is not what I was pointing out, I was pointing out that it may paid the particular bleed debuff you gained with a matchng healing buff that you have at that time, and that it only works paired like that. I am not sure that is how it is suposed to be but it reads that way.
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    edited November 2019
    Hey there :) I'm wondering about OML interacting with caltrops myself. I don't understand what is actually going on.

Here is a test video of OML vs 5.2.4 Venom on a caltrops path. Venom has a masochism node on himself. I'm running suicides and have 1 point in 'Coagulate' (-10% damage from bleed active or passive).
    Evreything is going fine until 0:28. Then OML suddently takes full bleed damage while his regen is active.
    https://youtu.be/8mxbrNHL8ro
    Severus35 said:

Hey there :) I'm wondering about OML interacting with caltrops myself. I don't understand what is actually going on.

Here is a test video of OML vs 5.2.4 Venom on a caltrops path. Venom has a masochism node on himself. I'm running suicides and have 1 point in 'Coagulate' (-10% damage from bleed active or passive).
    Evreything is going fine until 0:28. Then OML suddently takes full bleed damage while his regen is active.
    https://youtu.be/8mxbrNHL8ro

That’s exactly how mines looks.
    It does .
  • becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
    Any word on this? The bleed potency reduction isn't working on regens after the first
  • SheDroveMeHereSheDroveMeHere Posts: 139 ★★
    Is this still happening? Just pulled him as a 5* and wondering if I should invest resources.
  • Hey there, we're currently keeping track of this issue here. Once we have more information to share, we'll update everyone there.