**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My 5 star roster. Who are worth ranking up?

Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
edited November 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I'm looking for tips on what champs should be my priority to rank up. I have one tech rank up gem also, so I'm hoping for a good tech pull so I can use that!
Any tips are welcome, so I can build a strong diverse roster that can handle most challenges. Maxing out my first 5 star is many months away. Have 1 tier 5 basic catalyst so far.

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Venom duck, Blade, wasp and domino
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    edited November 2019

Thanks for your tip! If it were up to you, would you rank up domino or venom the duck first? And which of the two do you believe would complement the R4:s I have right now best?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★
    Certainly Domino first. She is one of the top 5 champs in the game, even unduped.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Thanks for your tip! If it were up to you, would you rank up domino or venom the duck first? And which of the two do you believe would complement the R4:s I have right now best?
    I'd go with domino first
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Domino, venom the duck, wasp, voodoo.
  • EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    Domino
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Yeah, you pretty much seem to agree on Domino. She's up to rank 3 now. I'll take her to rank 4 when I get the catalysts for it. I think I need to practice playing her though. Does she need a dupe to be good btw?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★★

Yeah, you pretty much seem to agree on Domino. She's up to rank 3 now. I'll take her to rank 4 when I get the catalysts for it. I think I need to practice playing her though. Does she need a dupe to be good btw?

No. With her dupe she does extra energy damage, which is more importanto for AW Defense.