**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

weird dungeons glitch.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
So, I was fighting a Mephisto with short burst lockdown and duel in dungeons. Was doing my usual thing, dance for a bit and wait for the buff to expire on us and then either parry or hit his block to kill him and a weird thing happened. I started to hit his block, his aura proc and I immediately die.

To my knowledge, it should be physical attacks that work on the node, not energy DOT.

Is this a glitch?

Comments

• Sounds like the node where the defender gets an armor buff everytime you hit his block (forgot the name). If he has 5 armor buffs you will get an x amount of damage at once, if you hit him the next time while he is blocking.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    No, that's explosive personality. Mine was Duel and Short Burst Lockdown.

My question was why I died when Mephisto's aura proc-ed.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    When I would use blade or someone else before, the bleed wouldn't count.
  • Duell Node, right. As far as I can remember, the node says that every player is dealing more damage based on his health in general. No limitation on physical damage only. This would also include Mephistos aura which is energy damage. Every stacked Mephisto in storymissions had also a pretty high incinerate damage.

This would also mean, that direct damage is not affected by "Duell", because DD is a static value and not modified by the attack rating (All of Blades bleeds are direct damage).