**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seems like I've hit a wall after cavalier, anyone else?

H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
Before you read any further, i would like to say that I'm aware that not everyone is stuck and unable to progress any further, different players at different skill and roster levels have progressed much further than cavalier but I'm not one of them so please don't feel offended. This is my experience that I'm sharing with you.
Now, i recently became cavalier and i can't seem to progress any further mainly because of my roster lacking specific counters in 6.2(sinister) not complaining just sharing. I tried to do variant but I'm just not good enough for any of them. Personally I found cavalier easier than variant as my 5/65 corvus did the majority of work in 6.1 . I really want to do Labyrinth of legends and I'm waiting for aegon awakening and as soon as he's awakened I'll be jumping in. But in the meantime I wanted to ask you guys whether you ever felt stuck like this and if yes what did you do? Cause i feel like the only thing that I can do is to open as many 5 stars as possible and get the right counters or just power my way through the harder content by spending units(which is totally fine). As always any feedback is greatly appreciated. Sorry for the really long post and thanks for reading. Have a great day.

Comments

• DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    Ideally you should have taken few months between uncollected to cavalier. How many r5s do you have? After Cab I did V3 100% and now working on V2 100%. I am f2p and have 5r5 so far
  • H3neRyH3neRy Posts: 309 ★★★
    Deadmaddy said:

Ideally you should have taken few months between uncollected to cavalier. How many r5s do you have? After Cab I did V3 100% and now working on V2 100%. I am f2p and have 5r5 so far

Only one rank 5 corvus, and yeah i know i rushed it a little bit but i yeah i was thinking of doing v3 just waiting to get 1 more t4 tech for my sentinel, i wanna take him to r4 before I start.

When I feel stuck I do a mix of different things...
    1. Keep plugging away and practicing the paths in the quest(s) I'm working on
    2. In certain cases like 6.2.2 waiting for a good counter (in my case it was Ghulk with Heimdall/Hela) before making a serious run
    3. Up my arena grind effort
    4. Do dungeons if they going
    5. Take a complete break for a day or so and/or only auto-fight some daily quests to mentally recharge

Yeah I agree. Thanks for the sound advice.
    xNig said:

Try 6.1 without Corvus? Lol

Okay I'll try it.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Yeah I can relate I can't even touch 6.3 yet because that stupid Medusa

Of course, totally normal you hit a plateau you will overcome it.

Zuro said:

Yeah I can relate I can't even touch 6.3 yet because that stupid Medusa

Well I hope you get a counter to her soon, glad someone could relate.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Wouldn’t really say I’ve hit a wall but what I can say is after achieving cav I haven’t touched a single bit of story content since. When 6.2 dropped nothing at all about it was enticing enough to have me jump in and spend units/items to do completion, now 6.3 is here that may change for me but the reward really isn’t enough to tempt me in.
    Been hitting variants as is and am close to 100% V3 with V2 already done.
    Maybe LOL or 6.1 100% for me next, undecided.
    Defiantly not must complete content in regards to Story as things stand though
    Jaded said:

I hit road blocks all of the time. Although I’m further than yourself. (LoL 100%, all 3 variants are done, 6.1 100% and I’m done initial clear of 6.3). Usually when I hit a road block I just focus on gathering free items (revives and pots). Wait till I’m full on revives then I’ll go back and tackle some of the lanes or content I was struggling on. Typically by then I’ve done some upgrades for specific counters to my issues. Research some YouTube videos demonstrating what I’m having a problem with. Grind arenas more so for more units. Sometimes I’ll still have a problem with it but at least the items I use are “free”.

Now for more specific counters to bosses. That’s tough, completely dependent on rng to pull certain champs to get past them. For that I can only say don’t be demoralized by it. I did my initial clear of LoL over two years ago, and just two months ago finished my last path on it. Some content just takes time, others there is a goal champ to acquire to help you through.

Best of luck moving forward in the game.

Wow 2 years man, that's amazing perseverance. Thanks for commenting I'm quite relieved now.

Wouldn’t really say I’ve hit a wall but what I can say is after achieving cav I haven’t touched a single bit of story content since. When 6.2 dropped nothing at all about it was enticing enough to have me jump in and spend units/items to do completion, now 6.3 is here that may change for me but the reward really isn’t enough to tempt me in.
    Been hitting variants as is and am close to 100% V3 with V2 already done.
    Maybe LOL or 6.1 100% for me next, undecided.
    Defiantly not must complete content in regards to Story as things stand though

Yeah I've heard people in my former alliance say that after hitting cavalier they too stopped working on the story mode, first i thought it was a choice but later a few told me that they were out of counters for the specific nodes. So yeah i can relate with you. Thanks for commenting.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Stuck at 6.2.2. Still no Heimdall, still no Hype, I quit the game because this is not fun but frustrating.

AQ and AW is a nice complement for materials, but the only fun content is Solo stuff (not repetitive). EQ is the same every month, blast through UC in 2-3 days without mich effort. I always brought the same champs too.

edited November 2019
    Marri_2 said:

Stuck at 6.2.2. Still no Heimdall, still no Hype, I quit the game because this is not fun but frustrating.

AQ and AW is a nice complement for materials, but the only fun content is Solo stuff (not repetitive). EQ is the same every month, blast through UC in 2-3 days without mich effort. I always brought the same champs too.

Well I'm kinda in the same position and i too don't have any counters to sinister but i don't think I'll quit the game. But at times it does get a little bit frustrating that you're unable to progress because you don't have champions. I mean not being able to progress due to lack of skill i can understand but this is a problem.

Sinister is frustrating. Somehow I need to find someone who can build up furies and have incinerate and shock immunity as well.

Yeah i tried quaking him yesterday, she was doing like 486 damage after 15 aftershock charges per second, so yeah i decided to back out. Then went in with hulk and tried to stun lock him but the emp modification shocks killed him and sinister wasn't stunned so yeah i quit after that.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I have hit that spot twice. First while trying to 100 act 4 and now after i have hit uncollected. Same issue though, not enough power in my roster. During act 4 i didn't have enough rank 5 4s, now the issue is not enough 5s to rank to really move, without just straining through using a ton of supplies. Glad to hear that i am not the only one who feels like this or the only one who waits a good while before pushing ahead. Kabam has done a number of things to increase the 5 star shards, but i am still feeling like it isn't enough.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    KT1 made a very good video about this recently, specifically the 6.2 Champion wall that people are hitting.
    Aldac said:

KT1 made a very good video about this recently, specifically the 6.2 Champion wall that people are hitting.

Thanks I'll definitely check that video out.
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88

Sinister is frustrating. Somehow I need to find someone who can build up furies and have incinerate and shock immunity as well.

Ghost did wonders for me against Sinister. Very solid option :)
    She can build her own active furies, so you don't need Heimdall (i don't have him as 5* or 6*). You can phase out active damage over time and build passive furies and If you have Hood on the team, you can phase out Sinister's passive damage over time (passive shock if remember correctly?)
  • MΛSSΛCREMΛSSΛCRE Posts: 101
    My Wall is 6.2 exploration. I don’t even have any interest in exploring 6.2 or 6.3 the paths take forever. I don’t want to fight a IMIW or Nick Fury that has 400k+ health points lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    When I feel stuck I go back and try to 100% areas I haven’t yet. After doing my initial clear of 6.2 I went back slowly to 100% 6.1. In between EQ, war and quest. Slowly whenever I had a good stash or a lot of units. I managed to 100% 6.1 without much effort. I went to the easier paths first then hit the harder ones.

Doing the same for 6.2 slowly and surely don’t need to rush it. I don’t have the time, roster and will to ever go for a legends run so doing it slowly is ok for me.

I did my initial run of 6.3 and will slowly go back to 100% 6.2. I haven’t spent much on those runs in units because I go do them boosted and potioned up (when I have them stashed). I have managed to 100% 6.2.1 and 6.2.4 with very little unit usage. I’m 2 lines from 100% 6.2.3.

Hope this helps and gives you hope. Take your time if you’re not doing legends runs then don’t even worry. Those quests will be there as long as the game lasts.

When I feel stuck I go back and try to 100% areas I haven’t yet. After doing my initial clear of 6.2 I went back slowly to 100% 6.1. In between EQ, war and quest. Slowly whenever I had a good stash or a lot of units. I managed to 100% 6.1 without much effort. I went to the easier paths first then hit the harder ones.

Doing the same for 6.2 slowly and surely don’t need to rush it. I don’t have the time, roster and will to ever go for a legends run so doing it slowly is ok for me.

I did my initial run of 6.3 and will slowly go back to 100% 6.2. I haven’t spent much on those runs in units because I go do them boosted and potioned up (when I have them stashed). I have managed to 100% 6.2.1 and 6.2.4 with very little unit usage. I’m 2 lines from 100% 6.2.3.

Hope this helps and gives you hope. Take your time if you’re not doing legends runs then don’t even worry. Those quests will be there as long as the game lasts.

Yes, i am now thinking of doing variant 3 after i r4 my sentinel and built up my unit stash. Thanks for the sound advice.
    Haji_Saab said:

Why not try Variants? #2 & 3 are not that taxing on the roster. Is there any specific quest where you get stuck?

Yeah I plan on doing v3 now, at least the initial clear and then I'll see what to do next.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Hehehehe.......ohh mehnnn these posts.