**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Symbiote Supreme not working right

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
Symbiote Supreme is still not working right. Nullify is not dealing damage at the start of the fight. I know back in August @Kabam Miike stated this was being worked on. Now that we are entering the end of October I was wondering if there are any updates on when this will get resolved. We have been dealing with this problem for over a year now. I realize some ppl still feel he is a great champ, but I want the champ working correctly. . don't think that's too much to ask. We shouldn't have to wait over a year for a champ to get fixed after it has been acknowledged by kabam as a problem needing fixed. I understand these things take time. I'm just asking for some kind of update. It would be a great early Christmas present to get him fixed by the end of the year for as long as we have waited already. Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Options
    AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Miike over a year since Symbiote Supreme was released and he is still bugged. I just went through a long path in Act 6 having brought him solely for a Venom only to find out it’s still not working.
    It’s hard to stay constructive here but seriously, It can’t be taking this long.