**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm cursed 6* grand slam trash

Imagine living this game for years then this is what I get from 6* and also in 5* will you be happy or just thinking to quit

Comments

• Tristan2301Tristan2301 Posts: 57

• Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    i count 2 good pulls. 4 if you have a medusa for BB and Karnak. I'd be happy with carnage or VTD personally.
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    Bro..I duped Cyclops already and only have 3 trash, Guillotine and 1 good champ. 5 total lol
  • BashlordBashlord Posts: 216 ★★

Most of my 6* are just arena fodder.
    Sentinel and IMIW helped greatly in V3
    Last 6* was BB yesterday.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    You have 6* KG, so you’re set for that acid wash (if that’s what it’s called) Mysterio.
    You have several 6*’s, you can easily use them for several arena rounds in the 5* featured arena > units, bc’s, gold, crystals.....

And I wouldn’t let crystal pulls decide if I want to continue playing this game or not.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Why do some veteran players believe that just because they have been playing the game for a long time, they should only pull god tier champs?
    At least 5 of those 11 are way above average, and i`m not even considering synergies or other benefits. That makes it a 45% "very good" pull percentage. How is that bad?
    Of course, everyone wants to pull only Ghost, Domino, CG, Doom or CAIW (random examples), but we're not Seatin, Dave or whatever celebrity that's youtubing this game.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    IcsGrec said:

Why do some veteran players believe that just because they have been playing the game for a long time, they should only pull god tier champs?
    At least 5 of those 11 are way above average, and i`m not even considering synergies or other benefits. That makes it a 45% "very good" pull percentage. How is that bad?
    Of course, everyone wants to pull only Ghost, Domino, CG, Doom or CAIW (random examples), but we're not Seatin, Dave or whatever celebrity that's youtubing this game.

I wouldnt call some of those 'way' above average. I count 2 'way' above average and 3 decent
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    This is exactly we why we need the Nexus crystal for 5/6*s
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I hear you. But I thought VTD was a bunch of top guys favorite champ? And I also thought KG, yondu, and Neb are solutions to 6.3 problems?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Imagine living this game for years then this is what I get from 6* and also in 5* will you be happy or just thinking to quit

I would pay extra for a Nexus 6* Crystal. My last 4 pulls have been horrible.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    VTD is cream if the crop.
    Nebula is a beast.

You have great champs. Could be way worse .
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Bashlord said:

Most of my 6* are just arena fodder.
    Sentinel and IMIW helped greatly in V3
    Last 6* was BB yesterday.

That duped 6* Storm is my collector’s dream
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    really great luck, congrats OP
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    I have PM, Hella, Rhino Drax and Green Goblin after 18 months of grinding :'(
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Deadmaddy said:

Except like... that’s a decent roster.
  • Deadmaddy said:

I wish I had a 6* Rhino Drax.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Mine are the worst. Especially the duped ones.
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    There should be two separate forums. One for complaining, whining, pity posts. Then a second for insightful, helpful informative posts.