**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Celebrate 5 Years of The Contest in December!

Summoners!

The year of the Fantastic 4 is coming to an end soon, but there’s one final vital member left to be returned. This December, Silver Surfer joins The Battlerealm to celebrate the 5 Year Anniversary of The Contest.

Find out what's coming in December in our new Blog Post!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    3* champs doesn't include for Variant 4 but only 1 and 2* champs ?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Can you elaborate more on the 1 star and 2 star viability in variant 4? Will they be optional or are they a must?
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited November 2019

Finally Somewhere We Can Use Our 1 Star and 2Star Champions 😉

Awesome Idea @Kabam Miike
    Glad To Hear Something Different
    Thank you so much 😘

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
    WillieB said:

All those guys in here posting about selling all their 1*,2*,3* and 4* champions, LOL. Looks like Variant 4 will not be for you.

Pretty sure they can recover by playing arena for 1 day lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Can you elaborate more on the 1 star and 2 star viability in variant 4? Will they be optional or are they a must?

They will be a requirement. For those that are no longer getting 1-Star Champions, there will be ways to obtain them in the future, and also remember that this is permanent Content! So you'll have lots of time to rebuild a 1 and 2 Star Roster.
    And is it designes Well so we aont get brutal anoyin vs domino ect one Them.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I dont see any gifting event.
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    edited November 2019

WillieB said:

All those guys in here posting about selling all their 1*,2*,3* and 4* champions, LOL. Looks like Variant 4 will not be for you.

Please direct me to the arena where you can get 5 1* and 2* champions in 1 day, thanks.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★

They will be a requirement. For those that are no longer getting 1-Star Champions, there will be ways to obtain them in the future, and also remember that this is permanent Content! So you'll have lots of time to rebuild a 1 and 2 Star Roster.
    Will it only allow 1-2 stars? Or can you bring 5 and 6 stars?

• IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Id hate to have a bunch of people rank up all their 2 stars and find out its only 1 path that requires them.
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    @Kabam Miike I sold all my 1* long time ago, would it be absolutely necessary for 100% to have them? or it can be done by 2*s as well?
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    Will this all be released with the next update, or will some of it release at different times, later on in the month of December?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Different Quests will require different Rarities. You'll only be able to use 1-Stars on a quest, and only 2-Stars on another, etc. Don't worry, there is no Quest that only lets you use 6-Stars.
    So you didt Tel if we Can use 6 Star or 5 Star im hav trust in you at kabam.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming the quests will have opponent's with a low amount of HP and attack in order to match our 1 and 2-star champions?

Also another question about the beacons. I for example missed on one that required us to login 14 days of that month. Missed it due to the increase of the minimum requirements of the game, and my phone no longer supported the game.
    Just to be sure, I will not have any change to claim the missing beacon?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Different Quests will require different Rarities. You'll only be able to use 1-Stars on a quest, and only 2-Stars on another, etc. Don't worry, there is no Quest that only lets you use 6-Stars.
    Well my 2 Star Nick Fury and VtD about to get a Lot more use 😈

So will we be getting a Big Boost when using the 1, 2, and 3 Stars in their respective Quest or will the Defenders be scaled accordingly in their specific Quest? Or will we be fighting a single Varient Level Enemy with 1 Stars for about a month? 😂
  • AknylmzAknylmz Posts: 38
    will there be a gift-sending event ?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

Summoners!

The year of the Fantastic 4 is coming to an end soon, but there’s one final vital member left to be returned. This December, Silver Surfer joins The Battlerealm to celebrate the 5 Year Anniversary of The Contest.

Find out what's coming in December in our new Blog Post!

Post title should say "in" December, not "is".
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★

Also another question about the beacons. I for example missed on one that required us to login 14 days of that month. Missed it due to the increase of the minimum requirements of the game, and my phone no longer supported the game.

I have this question as well. I missed the first one somehow, not even sure how I needed to get it? 🤷‍♀️
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I have this question as well. I missed the first one somehow, not even sure how I needed to get it? 🤷‍♀️
    I think that is the one you had to buy for gold in the store.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Will there be new 1*s released? Or will we have to make do with 1* colossus, gamora and vision?
    WillieB said:

WillieB said:

Please direct me to the arena where you can get 5 1* and 2* champions in 1 day, thanks.
    Its called any arena that awards PHCs
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    This new variant sounds like it might be doable for an average player that can rank up low star champions, I'm super glad to hear that! Also really glad to hear about these two calendars that we're getting, add that onto the uncollected calendar that I now get next month, and I'll be getting a lot of resources just for logging in, thanks! I'm super hyped about the introduction of silver surfer and possibly Galactus at a later date, these story-lines look super cool too. One thing though... I don't see anything on gifting. Do we know if that's coming? 👀
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Rip to the people who sold their 1,2 and 3 stars XD