**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I AM UNCOLLECTED!!!

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited November 2019 in General Discussion
FINALLY! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!

I used a 4/55 Magik, 5/50 Medusa, 5/50 Sparky, 5/50 Quake and 5/50 Blade. Honestly, once I actually got into 5.2, it was much easier than I thought. 2 L2 team revives on 5.2.6 and only 2 L2 individual revives used on the rest of 5.2. Boosts used in last 2 quests. Thanks for the help everyone! Just wish I timed this better 😂. That Uncollected compensation and 4 star Havok would've been nice.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Congrats bro, now onwards to cavalier :D
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Run. Run before its too late!
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    Keep pushing for the 1 pass of act 5, ur medusa can handle Ultron easy at the end, that's who I use just a 4star medusa, congrats sir.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    WATCHED said:

Keep pushing for the 1 pass of act 5, ur medusa can handle Ultron easy at the end, that's who I use just a 4star medusa, congrats sir.

Thank you. Is the rest of Act 5 a big difficulty jump?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Etjama said:

WATCHED said:

Act 5.3 is a pain but 5.4 is pretty straightforward. Definitely worth pushing for the completion rewards.
    I don't remember any fights being harder than the Collector, but my team for him was 5/50s and the rest of the Act I used 4/55s.
    Snizzbar said:

Etjama said:

WATCHED said:

Act 5.3 is a pain but 5.4 is pretty straightforward. Definitely worth pushing for the completion rewards.
    Aight, guess I'll give it a shot. Going into 5.2.6 though, I didn't stash. Had 200 units and no revives, just a couple potions in the stash, turned out 200 units is all I needed. Think I'll need to build up a stash before I start.
  • UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    5.4.6 ultron in my opinion is harder then the collector.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Nice!
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Uranium said:

A 3/45 Sabretooth with KM synergy and 10-15 furies makes Ultron so easy it feels like cheating - you can parry all day without procing a single buff, and he hits like a truck on all his crits (especially on his L2). All you need to watch out for is the 7 second evade which becomes predictable fairly quickly.

Just finished exploring 5.3 and 5.4, and for the full 8 runs of 5.4.6 Ultron I used three singe L2 revives, ST is a absolute godsend.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

WATCHED said:

Congrats @Etjama!

5.3 is quite long and tedious because of the class restrictions, and the block damage is noticeably higher than in 5.2 (so use intercepts and heavy/special baiting to create openings). Stark spidey is a great choice for all 5.3 quests, as his poise charges add a flat increase in attack that is unaffected by the class damage restrictions.

5.4 is much more fun than 5.3 - imo, the paths feel shorter and easier, but the boss fights are somewhat harder. If you pick your paths carefully there are some fun nodes to play around with.

Etjama said:

WATCHED said:

Congrats @Etjama!

5.3 is quite long and tedious because of the class restrictions, and the block damage is noticeably higher than in 5.2 (so use intercepts and heavy/special baiting to create openings). Stark spidey is a great choice for all 5.3 quests, as his poise charges add a flat increase in attack that is unaffected by the class damage restrictions.

5.4 is much more fun than 5.3 - imo, the paths feel shorter and easier, but the boss fights are somewhat harder. If you pick your paths carefully there are some fun nodes to play around with.
    Good to know, thanks!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats
    Midnite93 said:

Congrats so what's your next goal now?

That's what I've been trying to figure out, but from the looks of things, I guess the rest of Act 5. I'm sure being Uncollected now will help me grow my roster a lot faster, that should help.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Congrats bro, i still got a long way to go. Enjoy your rewards!
  • tDarkKnighttDarkKnight Posts: 32
    Congrats dude. I myself got there a few weeks back. I feel what you're saying that doing it last month would have been great, but, hey, atleast we get the updated calendar next month.

Congrats dude. I myself got there a few weeks back. I feel what you're saying that doing it last month would have been great, but, hey, atleast we get the updated calendar next month.

Yup, hope it's a good champ on the calendar, in all honesty, a dupe would be nice.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    chill out and enjoy december and the anniversary of the game, in january you should push 5.3 and 5.4 completition if you can
    edited November 2019

chill out and enjoy december and the anniversary of the game, in january you should push 5.3 and 5.4 completition if you can

Yeah, I was planning on taking a breather, maybe trying for Uncollected EQ next month. I did the first 2 chapters this month and expired the first, I think that's all I've got in me.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Congratulations mate
    I myself accomplished the milestone a month ago,and enjoyed the rewards (compensation,november calendar,etc) which are really sweet. I hope you'll do best ahead, but i am stuck at 5.3.1, as others have mentioned, it is a really really boring and pain in the butt chapter
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Etjama said:

Yeah, I was planning on taking a breather, maybe trying for Uncollected EQ next month. I did the first 2 chapters this month and expired the first, I think that's all I've got in me.
    I tried both last month's and this month's uncollected eq, but the final bosses were too OP(especially with the bs nodes) for me and my roster, so couldnt complete the last quest for both months,mephisto was a pain last month with the increased incinerates & doom is also a pain with his passive stuns & unblockable specials which i couldn't bypass for uncollected eq 😂
  • Congratulations!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Congrats buddy. I knew you would crush it 👍
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    congratulations! that Medusa will be very important against 5.4.6 ultron
    ẞlооd said:

Congrats buddy. I knew you would crush it 👍

Lol, thanks man.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Uranium said:

No... just no.