**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Celebrate 5 Years of The Contest in December!

Comments

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I used to sell my 1 and 2* champs however stopped a couple of years ago when Kabam first introduced the arena where they could only be used in for the 5* shards. all of them are sitting at max rank/level but the only annoying thing is some are unduped - hopefully will sort that out soon though :smiley:
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Someone else asked this too, but will there still be the 20% bonus gold/XP/ bc event too?
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    @Kabam Miike Gifting Event?
  • PHJfinPHJfin Posts: 60
    I'd appreciate one week off-time for everyone. Fix bugs and adjust what ever is needed, and let players enjoy life for a while :). And hook us up again with tremendous offers. I see this as an absolute win \_0_/
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    A 2* Fury may come in handy here.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    I'm hoping variant 4 is similar to Act 6 except you can only bring 1 and 2* champions. Itd be awesome to have some endgame content that doesnt force people to have specific r5 5*s but instead just requires r3 2*s.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Thankfully I didn't sell them, but also I'm not putting resources into 2* champs for this. Champion rarity gates have historically been pretty terrible and is the primary factor for me not even bothering working on Act 6.2 after the initial completion.

Yeah those 2* resource requirements are a real drain. Much better applied to your 5*s....
    You completely missed the point. It isn't just catalysts, it's ISO and gold. I'm not running the daily class catalyst quests for t2cc that I otherwise have zero use for. It isn't a lot, but I'm not wasting time leveling and ranking up champs that will not get use outside of this event.

I'm glad you're ok with it. I'll do the event, but I don't see any benefit to ranking up 2* champs outside of this one quest. I am 100% against champion rarity gates in any quest content.
    Which you can get from a few 30 min rounds of arena easily with the gold and phcs you'll earn. I'm more than willing to do an incredibly small amount of arena if necessary to get a 4 to 5 rank up gem, t5b, t2a, etc.....
  • Wayde0wilsonWayde0wilson Posts: 53
    Please don't make daily grind events
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Woody15 said:

Lol glad all those 2* will come in handy. It'll be fun to put together some crazy teams I'd never be able to swing with 5 and 6*. Naw... who am I kidding, it'll be Dom and CG.

Edit: I don't have a 2* Dom/CG🙁 Do they even exist?

I know 2* domino exists. Not sure if there is a 2* corvus
    I have a 2 star Domino. No Corvus though. Not sure if it exists
    I have a 2 star Domino and Corvus.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Hopefully blade and CMM as 2 stars carry me throughout variant
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★

Woody15 said:

Lol glad all those 2* will come in handy. It'll be fun to put together some crazy teams I'd never be able to swing with 5 and 6*. Naw... who am I kidding, it'll be Dom and CG.

What crystal was Corvus in? The Collector Crystal?
  • AshMoskovAshMoskov Posts: 54
    1k phc shards for all player
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Woody15 said:

Woody15 said:

What crystal was Corvus in? The Collector Crystal?
    There was a bundle that gives you a chance 2-4* absolute god tier champs like Corvus,Ghost,Domino etc.

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 said:

This 1 and 2 star thing is nonsense

let me guess its nonsense because you sold them
    I have 1 and 2 star, I just think these gates thing is nonsense it’s like everywhere and I personally don’t like it
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    I dont have any 1 star champs
    However i do have a whole lot of 2 stars
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 383 ★★
    Better have 5* awakening gem in this Anniversary!
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 266 ★★★
    Hopefully the side event in December is weekly based, daily refreshing ones are getting tedious
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Perhaps there could gifts based on progression or have an opportunity for all summoners to get 4*, 5*, and 6* shards. Not game changing, but enough to show a thanks and celebrate 5 years of MCOC!
  • Can we get some more info on the halls of heroes event? Will we be facing like souped up versions of the monthly event quest champs when they initially came out or...
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    5 years so 5* stars champions and/or 5* awakening gem and/or rank 5 material ?
    A choice between 5 5* good champions ?
    5 is a good number :-)
  • Will someone settle something for me please? When were 5☆ first released? I say 2017 and others say as early as 2015. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    5*s were already in the game when I started playing in December 2015.