**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Bad 5* og vision offer...no dupe

Why kabam's 5* og vision offer doesn't include a dupe? og vision must be duped,with high sign level...why stop with the previous offers...I think they don't want our units any more

Comments

• UraniumUranium Posts: 103
    If they didn't want our units anymore why would they put out the 6* offer? They're trying to make the 6* champions look better.
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    But it's not fair...they should have made the same 5* offer as in 2018 or apr 2019...they know he must be duped...why sell him if we can't dupe him...for me this offer doesn't make any sense at all
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Swartzy84 said:

But it's not fair...they should have made the same 5* offer as in 2018 or apr 2019...they know he must be duped...why sell him if we can't dupe him...for me this offer doesn't make any sense at all

The offer they did then would have cost you 300, this offer is just 100, and you can get an AG from variant for him, or any other AG offers.
    In apr 2019...each offer went for 3k units...same as this offer but without the dupe...no sense @ all for me...I think they didn't care about the player community...only for the whales
    Swartzy84 said:

In apr 2019...each offer went for 3k units...same as this offer but without the dupe...no sense @ all for me...I think they didn't care about the player community...only for the whales

the first offer was just the champion, the second offer was the champion (dupe) and all the materials to rank him up., they cut the total price in half and give everything but the dupe.
    the first offer was just the champion, the second offer was the champion (dupe) and all the materials to rank him up., they cut the total price in half and give everything but the dupe.

I know what the previous offers included & their prices...I just wanted to say it's not fair from Kabam, not bringing the same offers from april 2019...3k each=6k for a 5* duped og vision+ r3 gems
    Swartzy84 said:

I know what the previous offers included & their prices...I just wanted to say it's not fair from Kabam, not bringing the same offers from april 2019...3k each=6k for a 5* duped og vision+ r3 gems

What makes it "unfair"? there are tons of ways to get a tech AG now, that you dont even need to pay 100 for, besides if you pass on an offer there has never been a promise of it returning as is.
    edited November 2019
    What makes it "unfair"? there are tons of ways to get a tech AG now, that you dont even need to pay 100 for, besides if you pass on an offer there has never been a promise of it returning as is.

I agree to disagree...no sense losing my time over this nonsense...once again the game disappoints
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    I know some of you are disappointed, but Kabam has no obligation to offer the same offer as previously made available. One thing I have learned is to never assume anything. The unfair argument would only be valid if Kabam said they would offer the same offer as before, but they didn't.

If it makes any of you feel better, I only got the one 5* vision offer from April (Only had 3,000 units and I wasn't going to spend $100 for another 3,000 units). But I did get a 5* tech awakening gem and used it on my Vision.
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    What's with this @Kabam Miike ? I saved a lot of units in preparation for getting and duping OG vision as all other offers have been. Feeling kind of let down right now.

What's with this @Kabam Miike ? I saved a lot of units in preparation for getting and duping OG vision as all other offers have been. Feeling kind of let down right now.

I feel U...I think they didn't want us to have the same chances of duping him...like many players had in the past...equal chances for everyone...I feel like I'm in the "animal farm"movie
  • I got the 5* duped and it cost me nothing but time. Got him last time he was offered for units. Waited. Saved units by not buying anything. Spent units for the awakening
    Even better because I got the rank up gems too. Only costs $ if you spend $
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 529 ★★★

I got the 5* duped and it cost me nothing but time. Got him last time he was offered for units. Waited. Saved units by not buying anything. Spent units for the awakening

THIS!! For the love Pete, THIS!!!

I got the 5* duped and it cost me nothing but time. Got him last time he was offered for units. Waited. Saved units by not buying anything. Spent units for the awakening

Some of us have the units to dupe him now if the offer was historically the same

We did the same thing...but a lot of ppl didn't have the chance to take home the og vision offers from 2018 or apr 2019...we wrote about equal chances for everyone...this month's offer includes only one og vision...that's the big problem I have with kabam
  • If you want equality, you should have to pay the same amount as those that paid 10k or 15k units for them. Why give anyone a lower price, ever? That's unfair.
    DNA3000 said:

If you want equality, you should have to pay the same amount as those that paid 10k or 15k units for them. Why give anyone a lower price, ever? That's unfair.

That's a blatant disregard for market forces. Laughable even.
    DNA3000 said:

If you want equality, you should have to pay the same amount as those that paid 10k or 15k units for them. Why give anyone a lower price, ever? That's unfair.

Do U hear yourself man??? For real??? 15 k or 10k have been 18 & 12 months ago...5* og vision was awesome back then...everybody used him in aw/aq...now we have better options for immunities or power lock/drain...in april 2019 they offered 2 og vision deals...3k units each...we wanted the same april offers...not half of them...I'm tired of all your nonsense comments.
    Swartzy84 said:

DNA3000 said:

Do U hear yourself man??? For real??? 15 k or 10k have been 18 & 12 months ago...5* og vision was awesome back then...everybody used him in aw/aq...now we have better options for immunities or power lock/drain...in april 2019 they offered 2 og vision deals...3k units each...we wanted the same april offers...not half of them...I'm tired of all your nonsense comments.
    Bro, he's a Guardian. Have some respect. Lol.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Really bad Kabam!
    Waiting so long for the vision offer. The chance to get him and then dupe him. And now this.
    SO NOT COOL.

And yes. Before everyone decides to comment on this. It’s my frustration talking right now and when you’re frustrated you really don’t give a F.
  • In_Depth98In_Depth98 Posts: 14
    Y’all arguing over which price is fair and unfair when both offers are unacceptable. The argument I saw was just again who would and wouldn’t buy the offer.
  • Knu3Knu3 Posts: 15
    Bad business decision by Kabam more than anything. Because anyone who spent those 3000 units to get 5* Vision would have happily spent another 3000 to dupe him (and in many cases, probably had those units ready in anticipation of the offer). If Kabam wants our units they should roll out another 5* Vision + sig stone offer for 3000 units tomorrow! I’d even pay 4000 units.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Knu3 said:

Bad business decision by Kabam more than anything. Because anyone who spent those 3000 units to get 5* Vision would have happily spent another 3000 to dupe him (and in many cases, probably had those units ready in anticipation of the offer). If Kabam wants our units they should roll out another 5* Vision + sig stone offer for 3000 units tomorrow! I’d even pay 4000 units.

Totally agree with you
    Knu3 said:

Yeahhh...Kabam really didn't think this through...ppl waited months for another og vision+ chance for duping him...willing to spend money/units for them...once again they dissapoint...it seems like they aren't on the same page with the player community.