**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Any of you buying 5 or 6 star OG Vision?

2»

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    zeezee57 said:

Honestly I really want to, I hate the fact they decided to drop this offer just before cyber Monday, crummy move imo. I'd get the 5* right now if not for that fact.

I agree. Too close to black Friday and cyber monday.

My choice: 5* or 6* vision or health insurance? Tough choice :(
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★

Got 5* Vision last year; Awakened. I'd have recommended getting him if it were the same offer.

It is a bit odd that there isn't a second tier to the five-star offer. Possibly it was felt that doing so would decrease uptake of the 6* offer.

Offering a second 5* Vision would not decrease the value of 6* offer. That offer is for the absolute whales, not normal players...
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    Absolute absurdity!

Although if I had an extra $1,000 bucks laying around that I didn’t need it may be the only way to get a decent 6* champion.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,827 ★★★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    18k units atm, will definitely pass on the offers.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Nahh I will pass
    I don't find Vision really doing much when so many good champs are being introduced. His damage output still lacks even when he is maxed out. Yes, power draining and immunities are great but it takes so many hits to down act 6 opponents. He is good if you are doing act 5, lower war tiers, etc.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Nahh I will pass
    I want the 5* but imo he is worth 1500 units not 3000 so I’m gonna pass on this one.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    5 star OG Vision
    I guess 5* Vision og for sentimental reasons and synergy with Aarkus.. sooner or later if they release another 5* Vision, I’ll dupe him
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ugh I should've bought the Bundle! 😥 I'm gonna be 1k Units short for the Second Cyber Monday Deal, so I could've bought the First Deal and the Vision Deal...
    And before someone says he's not that good or worth it, my ONLY Tech 5 Stars are a Double Duped Iron Patriot and Non Duped Vulture! Out of over 50 5 Star Crystals, and I got a damn 5 Star Tech Gem from the Appreciation Calendar (As well as 52 Tech Sig Stones since I sure as hell ain't using it on Iron Patriot)... So yeah for me he would've been freaking amazing compared to what I currently have! 😡
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,292 ★★★★
    5 star OG Vision
    I dupe my iron patriot a few times already sig60, he is @1/25.. until he gets buff, not ranking him up any time soon.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Nahh I will pass
    I'm just gonna leave this here