**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time for my favorite time of the year!!!

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Mcoc has been my Christmas month for the past 3 years! Don’t really celebrate the holidays too much but Mcoc hasn’t let me down yet! Last years 5* AG crystal was amazing!( For those who were UC) Excited to see what they have in store for all of us who battled and taken down their 6.1 to become Cavalier within its first year. Ahhh I love the holidays.
P.s all I want is my 5* Nick fury duped :)
What’s your wishlist?

Comments

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Who’s our Santa this year? I wanna write him a letter

I am, but i only accept moneys not letter!

Sounds like Uncle Sam to me. No I want Santa!
  • I don’t know, the best part is definitely the bugs
    Kabam doesn’t play when it comes to their anniversary. I’m sure we’ll have a pleasant month
    1 gift guys, what if Cavalier could spin 1 featured 6* I’d be ok with that
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

1 gift guys, what if Cavalier could spin 1 featured 6* I’d be ok with that

They will give you 1 cavalier crystal with 99% 3* drop rate.

Have a nice Christmas.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I’m looking forward to december too! Just really hoping they can match up to the rewards of this month. Been really worthwhile to log in every day, and I really hope it’s that way for the holidays too!

I’m looking forward to december too! Just really hoping they can match up to the rewards of this month. Been really worthwhile to log in every day, and I really hope it’s that way for the holidays too!

Idk this month is pretty insane, but Kabam is definitely stepping their game up! High hopes for December can be anything
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    5 year anniversary is a big deal. Kabam will deliver the best month out of the in December. Plus Silver Surfer is coming!!!
  • NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Personally i want a 5 star that i can use in a good amount of fights, instead of just utility