**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is 5 star vision offer worth it?

As title says. Does vision need the dupe?

Comments

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Forgot The Deal Like A Nightmare!!!
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★
    He needs the dupe. This is the saddest Vision offer so far.
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    Yep...we saved up for months...& yet again we got kabamed...they think it's normal to wait 6 months or more to dupe him...this is crazy
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    It’s really painful the way they changed the offer. So sad for all who grinded and waited paitiently..
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Let’s just put it this way, my 5* duped vision has been sitting in my account unused for anything else other than arena fodder all these months... so yeah, there’s your answer on whether he’s worth it or not.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Akumaccb said:

Let’s just put it this way, my 5* duped vision has been sitting in my account unused for anything else other than arena fodder all these months... so yeah, there’s your answer on whether he’s worth it or not.

Point being my roster has far more capable champs than that 5* vision of mine.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    He's a solid champion that's steadily falling behind - it seems reasonable if he is to be the unit offered champion that they consider buffing him.. a buff to base attributes and he needs something like Ghost's phase ability - something he had before - to be competitive with the current crop of champions and a significant re-design of his specials... the damage done is only if power is drained.. the healblock only if all power is drained... and overall the damage is low.. something like a multiple hit physical or energy special doing damage plus extra damage based on power drained.. the heal block could continue as the same or be automatically applied.. It should be too hard adding these features as they currently exist on other champions.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Akumaccb said:

Akumaccb said:

Point being my roster has far more capable champs than that 5* vision of mine.
    I can understand that. But for all of those who doesn’t have your roster he’s a real asset.