**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cyber Monday / 4th July Deal History

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
So I scoured the inter-webs and YouTube videos and collected up the info related to the unit/cache deals that are offered on 4th of July and Cyber Monday. These are the 2 biggest unit offers all year and what I personally save my arena units for. I'm hoping for another R5 5* gem (or 6* R2 gem?!) and the first offering of a 6* awakening gem crystal. Have you saved up for Cyber Monday (December 2, 2019 this year) and what are you hoping to see offered?

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

So I scoured the inter-webs and YouTube videos and collected up the info related to the unit/cache deals that are offered on 4th of July and Cyber Monday. These are the 2 biggest unit offers all year and what I personally save my arena units for. I'm hoping for another R5 5* gem (or 6* R2 gem?!) and the first offering of a 6* awakening gem crystal. Have you saved up for Cyber Monday (December 2, 2019 this year) and what are you hoping to see offered?

Woah woah woah, were those 1000 Six star shards available for everyone in that first 2019 4th of July offer? Cause I bought that offer and don't even have 1000 Six star shards.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Soo, black friday deals are inferior to cyber monday?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Woah woah woah, were those 1000 Six star shards available for everyone in that first 2019 4th of July offer? Cause I bought that offer and don't even have 1000 Six star shards.
    Usually offers with 6* shards are only available to ppl that are uncollected or cavalier
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★

usually black friday deals give extra items or shards when purchasing units
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    December offers aren’t worth it?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

usually black friday deals give extra items or shards when purchasing units
    No that's cyber monday. Black friday is usually a fairly meh t4b offer or something of the sorts
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Thanks for doing the homework! What tier was this? Uncollected or Cavalier?
  • MaddogHTMaddogHT Posts: 9

Thanks for doing the homework! What tier was this? Uncollected or Cavalier?

Not sure about this but I’ve always been at either Uncollected or Cavalier shortly after it has become available so these are the offers to ‘top’ tier in the game when they were offered
  • MaddogHTMaddogHT Posts: 9
    Demandred said:

10000 units is a lot of cavalier crystals you wouldn’t be opening.

Yeah but I’ve yet to use any units on Cavaliers to date.... Maybe someday but I typically like the items that are offered to get stuff ranked up. I just like to know more of exactly what I’m getting instead of having it rely more on the RNG gods
  • DemandredDemandred Posts: 7

Demandred said:

10000 units is a lot of cavalier crystals you wouldn’t be opening.

Yeah but I’ve yet to use any units on Cavaliers to date.... Maybe someday but I typically like the items that are offered to get stuff ranked up. I just like to know more of exactly what I’m getting instead of having it rely more on the RNG gods
    The RNG gods favored me. The first cavalier crystal I opened was a 6* Man Thing. 🙂
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Thanks for posting this!
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Wasn't there also a discount on shard crystals during cyber Monday 2015? I remember something like that.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    solopolo said:

Wasn't there also a discount on shard crystals during cyber Monday 2015? I remember something like that.

Too long ago to remember.... Without video or Screen Shots, hard to say
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    OP, this is a really great recap. Thank you! Anyone think they will put a 5* AG in the 4000 unit package?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Not all heroes wear capes....
    Wonder what madness will come next week!
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I appreciate the work that went into that graphic, but I wish you'd included the unit pack deals.
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    edited November 2019
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q5LvkSm_7XIpTeX1XcQdUFfqAXX4Kz15jOLHvveZSFw/edit?usp=drivesdk

^this has all the unit deals as well besides the past July 4th... I made a spreadsheet for that I will share shortly (I did not make this one but can't recall who to give credit to)

This is a total of what you would end up with July 4th 2019 if you bought every unit deal and used them on the other deals (both cavalier offers as they had 2 10k offers)
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★

The mail that we received yesterday said that the offers will be the same and will run across all 4 days.
    IcsGrec said:

The mail that we received yesterday said that the offers will be the same and will run across all 4 days.
    In the past there were crappy black Friday deals and awesome cyber Monday... This year it looks to be combined so no longer an issue

In the past there were crappy black Friday deals and awesome cyber Monday... This year it looks to be combined so no longer an issue

Black Friday offers have always been terrible. Cyber Monday has been where the good offers have shown up in the past. Happy they are changing things up to just combe into a full weekend offer.

Menkent said:

I appreciate the work that went into that graphic, but I wish you'd included the unit pack deals.

Sorry, I rarely spend so the unit offers don't mean much to me therefore I didn't search for that info.

July 4th Cache Offers (assuming there will be ones like years past) aren't too far away. Updated my info graphic. Who's excited about them? I know I am and already am trying to hoard my units.