**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Top 5 Skill champs

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Just want to know the community's opinion!

Comments

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Aegon, Fury, Blade, KM are the obvious 4. For 5th I'd say gwenpool. Masacre does exist but GP's output puts her a step above him I think. Synergies alone aren't enough to say a champ is top tier.
  • Billiam04Billiam04 Posts: 11
    Aegon is definitely in the top 5
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    @solopolo and @Billiam04 Thanks for your response. Will definitely keep that in consideration, thanks! Could you please check out my Stealth Spidey post since not much people is responding? :)
  • Billiam04Billiam04 Posts: 11

@solopolo and @Billiam04 Thanks for your response. Will definitely keep that in consideration, thanks! Could you please check out my Stealth Spidey post since not much people is responding? :)

ok
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    Question: if you have Blade Aegon & Killmonger and you have Skill awakening gem. who would you awaken?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    In addition to those already mentioned

Gwenpool

Edit: I saw she was mentioned... either way she shouldn’t be forgotten among top skill champs.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ægon, Nick Fury, Blade, Killmonger are obvious as everyone's mentioned. I feel that Gwenpool's gotta be 5th. Great damage and DoT with some nice utility when she's awakened.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    If Gwenpool isn’t in your top 5 you’re mad trippin
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Aegon nick blade killmonger stealthy
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★

Question: if you have Blade Aegon & Killmonger and you have Skill awakening gem. who would you awaken?

Ægon's the only one out of that list that really needs the dupe.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Don't forget my boy taskmaster
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    So stealth spidey is useless? I never play or heard much about him.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Ronin is better than people give him credit for. He has a lot of uses, a main one being one of the best Thing counters.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    RoninMan said:

Ronin is better than people give him credit for. He has a lot of uses, a main one being one of the best Thing counters.

How does Ronin counter Thing?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Countering one champ doesn't make him good champ by himself. I'd take km or gp over ronin for thing probably in any node
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    My personal preferences:
    1 km - great animation. Was one of my mvps for 6.3. With some skill you can oneshot 6.3.6 cap with him
    2 gp - she could be first, but loses to many hp on taking sp3
    3, 4 - aegon, blade. I don't have them 5* or 6*, so don't have a lot of love for them, but skill class is pretty lame
    5 cb - he's fun to play, overall I like him a lot
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    edited November 2019

RoninMan said:

He constantly bleeds, 100% when he crits with his sword. Makes it super easy to manage his rock stacks
    Aleor said:

RoninMan said:

Countering one champ doesn't make him good champ by himself. I'd take km or gp over ronin for thing probably in any node
    If you read my comment, I said he has a lot of uses but Thing was just a big use for him. Taking KM over Ronin against Thing is pretty silly if you ask me.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    RoninMan said:

RoninMan said:

He constantly bleeds, 100% when he crits with his sword. Makes it super easy to manage his rock stacks
    Aleor said:

RoninMan said:

If you read my comment, I said he has a lot of uses but Thing was just a big use for him. Taking KM over Ronin against Thing is pretty silly if you ask me.
    Thanks! I use Ronin a lot but didn’t know to use him against Thing. Just tried it and it’s effective!
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Aegon, Blade and Nick Fury are in my Top 3 in no particular order

Likewise with Stealth Spidey and Killmonger for 4 and 5
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Ægon, Spider Man Stealth, Nick Fury, Blade, Gwenpool or Killmonger
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, AEGON IS EXTREMELY OVERRATED AND HIS ONLY PLACE IS IN LONG TERM FIGHTS.... DUPED NICK FURY IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST SKILL CHAMP AND ARGUABLY THE BEST CHAMP IN THE GAME.

Why. And this is wrong on so many levels.
    (Ronin says hi as well)
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, AEGON IS EXTREMELY OVERRATED AND HIS ONLY PLACE IS IN LONG TERM FIGHTS.... DUPED NICK FURY IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST SKILL CHAMP AND ARGUABLY THE BEST CHAMP IN THE GAME.

One year old thread